It’s Em #9 Big face, big head, snaffling the freebies to keep her fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the tit hotel room tour, why, just why 🤷‍♀️ he said things look bigger in the mirror. Christ the pair of them must look about 50 stone each.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ok, at the risk of getting publicly rinsed, here I am in all my plus sized glory. Apparently I’m many sizes bigger than her. I’m in no way saying I look slender or a fashion guru (far from) but come on! To add, I’m also not teeny tiny at 5’7”

You look fab, the green is lovely on you. And you look way younger than Emma!
No daft posing leg popping or weird editing.

Agree with others her fugliness stems from the begging, grifting, lying and false way she shows herself on camera in every way not just her size. She doesn’t ‘own’ it yet expects free clothes constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s very cagey, about her true size. Won’t often tell the size she bought, hides the tags. Like that green ‘spring’ dress, said she sized up so that the buttons didn’t gape. Didn’t say what size though.

Quite a contrast from her ex-mate Candy’s videos where she was very open about her size and height. Especially as these try on, haul videos for a brand are meant to help viewers with fit and sizing opinions.

Emma was happy in that recent one to say she was a size 1, because it encompassed everything from a 16 to 22. I fail to understand how that can really work.

Reactions: 10
You look fab, the green is lovely on you. And you look way younger than Emma!
No daft posing leg popping or weird editing.

Agree with others her fugliness stems from the begging, grifting, lying and false way she shows herself on camera in every way not just her size. She doesn’t ‘own’ it yet expects free clothes constantly.
wow that is very kind considering I have 10 years on her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, at the risk of getting publicly rinsed, here I am in all my plus sized glory. Apparently I’m many sizes bigger than her. I’m in no way saying I look slender or a fashion guru (far from) but come on! To add, I’m also not teeny tiny at 5’7”
You look lovely. I’m similar size and opinions about Em here on tattle never offends me. She looks vulgar, that’s all. It is all about fake poses, greedy attitude, tons of free plastic clothes that she has never enough. She has no shame. Huffy puffy big toddler. If something annoys me it’s that poor, overweight dog who has no choice but life with H&O.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You look lovely. ❤
But honestly a bigger or smaller size doesn’t necessarily make someone look better or worse. For Emma it’s the ugly, dishonest, charity shop haggling personality that lets her down. You look like you’ve enjoyed a day at the snooker, presumably with your partner or friends, earned or paid for yourselves and enjoying a photo opportunity with the trophy. Emma on the other hand would have only gone if it was free, acted like a vip in her free clothes and bag but with dirty Vans, insisted on somebody driving her there and took her photo in front of the trophy, leg cocked out because she has a thigh gap you know, then photoshopped afterwards.

Mik’s camera didn’t lie in Next, last August, and she’s bigger now.
View attachment 2118904
😱😱 Christ, Emma could wipe out a China shop with that belly. It's massive and that can't be comfy living.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought I’d watch the Cardiff blog as that’s my neck of the woods. It’s set me up lovely for bed now… how boring are they!? Try a nice independent place to eat rather than zizi! Also why pick the hotel closest to the train station when you didn’t even drive!? Must have been the cheapest.

Love how she was surprised that there were a load of good shops there. It’s Cardiff - not the back end of beyond love!

• Heart
Couple goals 🤢🤢 and I see Chris has resumed his off camera, useless comments 🙄🙄
Chris is such a wanker, thinks hes really funny making smart arse remarks in the background
---
I was convinced something in the cardiff vlog would be gifted, but no. They chose to go to wales in april, stay in a tiny little tit hotel room next to the train line just to visit cardiff castle and a shopping outlet in the pouring rain? Madness. Mind you, i watched it so maybe im the bigger fool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's started banging on about the par 50 whatever place, do you think Chris takes his own set of very used golf clubs with him 😏

• Haha
View attachment 2121617 That is some sloppy lace tying.
This is so sad to see! She can’t lean forward to fasten her own shoes, because of her waist! She will be lifting her foot to the opposite knee and tying it there that’s why it’s at the side! That’s such a shame! She needs to take action with her weight!
---
I’m only a couple years younger than Em. I would pass for her daughter! Seriously. The weight is aging her and the fashion choices aren’t helping. I’m a size 8 and I’ve never struggled with weight, but I get that it can be hard, but I wish she would do something because she would look and feel so much better.

• Wow
This is so sad to see! She can’t lean forward to fasten her own shoes, because of her waist! She will be lifting her foot to the opposite knee and tying it there that’s why it’s at the side! That’s such a shame! She needs to take action with her weight!
I’ve noticed the laces like that a few times. She can’t reach down to put the harness on the dog, and has him jump up on the sofa. So there’s no chance she can bend over or kneel down comfortably to tie her laces. That has to be a sign to make changes, surely! Though Emma is more likely to have her mum tie them for her and continue on the way she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think the recent leg lifting 🤢 is for our benefit. Cos when your only a size 10 and supple it's really easy to do. Hi Em great chat last week btw 🤣🙋‍♀️

• Haha
She said the denim shirt fits up to a size 24 and it was pulling then says she’s a 22 in the next breath. Someone said in her comments that she doesn’t like a piece of clothing which fits from a size 16 to a size 24 ….like a one size fits all ….
Guess my size, guess my size
if no one is around you
say baby i guess 30 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Emma ignore some of her friends comments on insta? I know she ignores randoms but she just ignores her mates that comment 🤣 unless it’s mikhila her best mate ofc. Its so rude!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching the Pure Plus video with the "skimming" t shirt/marquee. It doesn't skim anything, it's just A line and it's enormous!

Edit: posted too soon, should have known I'd have more to say! She's trying trousers on having said she didn't like to show her tummy or bum, she must have the camera on the curtain pole it's so high, and all we can see is the trousers from the knee down!

And calling that t shirt a "tee" like a fashionista is getting on my tits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.