Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
What colour am I repainting the bedroom this week Emma?
I’m on the phone to the choir organiser Chris, can it wait?
3A9209CF-A96C-4F76-9C60-FD6173FAA972.jpeg

Don’t look now Chris, there he is, i don’t believe it, it’s fate. I’m going to ask him about the choir today.
Emma, we see him walking his dog all the time, he lives 3 streets away.
4151ADB2-E7C1-4784-AEE2-5A3BD650BB4D.jpeg

I’ll have you know I’m the better singer when I go to Lady McDaid’s karaoke soirées.
9F089C9A-3AE5-4F86-BE84-AC59E963C341.jpeg

Now Chris, don’t show me up at my choir practice.
03E43808-2BA2-4E2F-A063-7FF9B34CEB12.jpeg

*Chris dreams of going to play golf, but has to ferry Lady Emma to choir practice*
0A6BDBB6-736C-452F-A973-F7F0E69C5B5B.jpeg

*Emma makes a grand entrance to choir practice in her best Tamsy frock, clutching a statement Teddy Blake*
8D57F293-4FD2-4BA5-9072-103EF19474AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Khila loves New York that's why Em went. If khila said she going to the Gaza Strip Em would be online quicker that you can say perimenopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

barnsleybigbird

Ok, at the risk of getting publicly rinsed, here I am in all my plus sized glory. Apparently I’m many sizes bigger than her. I’m in no way saying I look slender or a fashion guru (far from) but come on! To add, I’m also not teeny tiny at 5’7”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24

evoway13

VIP Member
She's fucking managed to get a free gazebo............I'm fuming!!!!!!!! Three working in that house!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

No style rocky

Is it me or did she really record, edit and post herself saying that as a child she was obsessed with astrology as she was fascinated by planets, solar systems etc. Not enough to know that the study of the sun, moon, stars, planets and so on is called astronomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She probably followed the choir bloke on his dog walk and then conveniently 'bumped' into him and was all 'fancy seeing you here'
It was probably like a sketch from Keeping Up Appearances
She was chasing him around the field singing in her best Hyacinth voice. He was most likely trying to escape.

Was she such a big fan of ‘moosical’ theatre before the kindly gifted Mayflower tickets started happening on the reg?

Also does she not live in a village? It’s hardly the universe speaking to her that she bumps into the guy that runs the village choir. And since when did she love singing? And sings sorprano? All absolute guff, will go the way of her 1930s music mornings, driving lessons, the list could go on and on.

She talks some amount of absolute shite.
Didn't you know that she once had ambitions to be a music journalist, and once worked with a boy band?
She said so in her recent Q&A
Had to give it up because "life got in the way" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Beverley macca

VIP Member
So according to Em people are being naughty re-selling eurovision tickets for a profit. Does she think this about herself if she flogs freebies. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

• Heart
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Chris needs to either do the vlogs jointly or STFU. He's so annoying being a smart arse in the background, and interrupting with unnecessary comments eg when Em says the coach leaves at 4.30 he corrects her and says it leaves at 4. WE DON'T CARE. Both incredibly full of themselves for two fat, boring, ugly bastards

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Thanks to @MyRightTit for the most voted thread name with 16 likes!

Recap

Em's still the same, just even bigger and more toddler-like

Disappeared from YT for 3/4 weeks after 'haggle gate'* saying she needed a break from YT only to come back in December with every vlog being #sponsored or an ad. Very suss.

*(Haggle gate occurred earlier in 2022 when her mum bartered for a dog shaped cookie jar in a CHARITY SHOP and Em was really proud of it.)

Lots of trips here, there and everywhere. Portugal, Paris, London x 3 and NYC. All in the space of around 4-5 weeks.

Posted a teary eyed montage saying she was feeling low and struggling. We think she's been taking acting lessons from frenemie n.o1 Mikhila McDaid.

Chinothy (a nickname we have coined for Em cos of her HUGE face and pointy chin) and Onslow went on a deluxe holiday to NYC between Christmas and New Year, flying Premium Economy. Chris can barely walk. Looks like he needs a wheelchair.

Was spoiled rotten at Christmas with sackfuls of gifts from Chris, her mum and god knows who else. Did a 'What I got for Christmas Video' at 42 years old, showing us all the gifts whilst most people including her followers are in a COL crises.

Has continued to be tone deaf about everyone's struggles, posting about all her freebies, clothes, theatre tickets, trips. Don't get us started on the Cricut trip and the invisible Oofi hoover.

Speaking of cricut, Em has proven she is utterly terrible at crafts from the minimal efforts we have seen of her using the various devices they have sent her (worth £££££)

Has not 'taken responsibility' (a previous vlog) at all for her health and weight related issues despite being sad about it. Instead she recently posted about women unfairly being forced into diet culture in the new year. Totally ignoring the elephant in the room which, ironically, is Em. She is complaining of waking up and aching every morning but thinks it's just her age.....

Feel free to add more here guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

evoway13

VIP Member
I had to laugh when she wore a dress with love hearts on for Valentine's Day for work. It reminded me of my children going to school for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012 and they had to wear red, white and blue........Em is a big kid who thinks adults should wear special clothing for celebration days. Does she go dressed as a leprechaun for work on St Patrick's Day???? Also, who has time to plan a whole week's work clothes and hang them up in preparation?

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
‘Negative comments don’t bother me in the slightest’ 🤔🤔🤔…so why bang on about them two weeks running then Em? Jesus…these effluencers have very delicate egos…and that hideous Monki smock 🥴🥴…that’ll have been on the sale rail for sure!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart