It’s Em #9 Big face, big head, snaffling the freebies to keep her fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MyRightTit for the most voted thread name with 16 likes!

Recap

Em's still the same, just even bigger and more toddler-like

Disappeared from YT for 3/4 weeks after 'haggle gate'* saying she needed a break from YT only to come back in December with every vlog being #sponsored or an ad. Very suss.

*(Haggle gate occurred earlier in 2022 when her mum bartered for a dog shaped cookie jar in a CHARITY SHOP and Em was really proud of it.)

Lots of trips here, there and everywhere. Portugal, Paris, London x 3 and NYC. All in the space of around 4-5 weeks.

Posted a teary eyed montage saying she was feeling low and struggling. We think she's been taking acting lessons from frenemie n.o1 Mikhila McDaid.

Chinothy (a nickname we have coined for Em cos of her HUGE face and pointy chin) and Onslow went on a deluxe holiday to NYC between Christmas and New Year, flying Premium Economy. Chris can barely walk. Looks like he needs a wheelchair.

Was spoiled rotten at Christmas with sackfuls of gifts from Chris, her mum and god knows who else. Did a 'What I got for Christmas Video' at 42 years old, showing us all the gifts whilst most people including her followers are in a COL crises.

Has continued to be tone deaf about everyone's struggles, posting about all her freebies, clothes, theatre tickets, trips. Don't get us started on the Cricut trip and the invisible Oofi hoover.

Speaking of cricut, Em has proven she is utterly terrible at crafts from the minimal efforts we have seen of her using the various devices they have sent her (worth £££££)

Has not 'taken responsibility' (a previous vlog) at all for her health and weight related issues despite being sad about it. Instead she recently posted about women unfairly being forced into diet culture in the new year. Totally ignoring the elephant in the room which, ironically, is Em. She is complaining of waking up and aching every morning but thinks it's just her age.....

Feel free to add more here guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Amazing thread title and recap lads 👏!! Excited for the next chapter of Chinothy’s bullshit x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The huffing and puffing was bad, can she not hear it when she edits? And as for the ten to two feet. They'll be quarter to three soon. Bet Khilas having another meltdown with smug Em's B&B works haul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the snorefest this morning. Apart from the huffing and puffing, they spent how much to wander a street for an hour and look at lights on people's houses? Also Chris looking like Jabba the Hutt sat behind her in the room and why mouthwash with anaesthesia? Toothache? Go to the dentist 🤢🤢 Eyes too big for her belly going for pizza as well as the lunch and knowing she'd be having pizza again for dinner 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Those pizza slices were huge! They literally could of shared one between them, and it still would've been ample.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Chris needs to either do the vlogs jointly or STFU. He's so annoying being a smart arse in the background, and interrupting with unnecessary comments eg when Em says the coach leaves at 4.30 he corrects her and says it leaves at 4. WE DON'T CARE. Both incredibly full of themselves for two fat, boring, ugly bastards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched the snorefest this morning. Apart from the huffing and puffing, they spent how much to wander a street for an hour and look at lights on people's houses? Also Chris looking like Jabba the Hutt sat behind her in the room and why mouthwash with anaesthesia? Toothache? Go to the dentist 🤢🤢 Eyes too big for her belly going for pizza as well as the lunch and knowing she'd be having pizza again for dinner 🙄🙄
Honestly, I can't believe Chris having to buy mouthwash with anaesthetic. I think that they would prioritise their spending, forgo these holidays, and get him dental treatment instead.

She really don't care what she shows. Fancy showing the most mundane of stuff let alone numbing mouthwash 🤢 I'm sure she's been on the beg to Cherryz. She can bulk beg loads of the stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She's doxxed her brother for having bad teeth as well 🤣😂
Having toothache and waiting for treatment is miserable enough, you don't need your big sister discussing your dental hygiene on YouTube 🤣
'Big face, big head, big mouth'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on these posed surprised faces? YOU.....ARE.....NOT.....A......TEENAGER ffs. Also the similarities are real, very real. Chris needs to get real and get his life under control. How this man doesn't have serious health issues is beyond me.

Attachments

• Haha
Any other Horror fans among us? Chris is absolutely morphing into Butterball from Hellraiser.
I just spat my coffee out

Why does she insist on these posed surprised faces? YOU.....ARE.....NOT.....A......TEENAGER ffs. Also the similarities are real, very real. Chris needs to get real and get his life under control. How this man doesn't have serious health issues is beyond me.
Always clutching that bloody chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's never consistent with her responses to comments. Sometimes she replies to everyone then other times nothing at all. I get it's probably time consuming but she wouldn't have a channel, all the gifted stuff and get paid for doing bloody hello fresh rubbish if it wasn't for her loyal followers.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.