It’s Em #9 Big face, big head, snaffling the freebies to keep her fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts on today's YT offering....
Me me me
I want, I want, I want
That is all
Yep, that's Em, I want to redecorate, I want a gazebo , I'm struggling with hormones, oh fgs, go and get it sorted, stop putting it on your vlogs for your arse lickers to suck up to you, the ones who you don't reply to, you have a pretty comfortable life to alot of folks, be grateful for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually find Chris quite funny. Think I've got a secret crush on him 😂
Awww, bless you 😊
I had a secret crush on my biology teacher, I was thirteen. He had longish hair, and a beard, wore socks with jesus sandals. He was going out with the art teacher.💕

Reactions: 4
Just don't let Emma know about this crush. It would turn her green with jealousy, from the Incredible Hulk into the Incredible Sulk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
MORE GIFTS??? Hope they live up to her grabby expectations. I’m sorry but who buys for/expects gifts from all their friends? It’s more than enough buying for your family, maybe the odd very close friend.

So many people just do a Secret Santa within a family now. Not big warty Princess Fiona. Gifts spilling over to the end of January. A joke.

Bet she gave all her mates B&M mugs/glasses with shite Cricut font wonkiliy plastered all over them, and expects luxurious parcels in return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
OMG. Emma serving up this Cricut shite, wonkier than her fat fingers…
66B8A6EB-A355-4AD3-804A-5647BBC5F96E.jpeg

hoping for an Emma Bridgewater mug she’s too tight to buy for herself.

Also who even labels that as exchanging gifts at 40+ Surely it’s more about seeing friends/family for a nice evening/nice meal/drink. Dudley Dursley vibes every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn't responded to any of the comments, I don't know why her subs bother with her!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Don't worry Tatlers, I was just joking and don't actually have a crush on Chris! My eye sight is bad but not that bloody bad!

• Haha
Bet she gave all her mates B&M mugs/glasses with shite Cricut font wonkiliy plastered all over them, and expects luxurious parcels in return.
I must correct you :ROFLMAO: but I think you'll find she gave her boss a mug from Cherrrrrrrrrrrrrrryz with some hot chocolate pouches inside. It had a bird on it and I remember thinking the mug was only £3 full price. Not that it's about how much you spend, it's the thought that counts blah blah blah, but a freebie mug :rolleyes:.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was just settling down with a cup of tea and a slice of lemon drizzle only to open Instagram and have that big warty Bo selecta features staring back at me :sick:

oh of course she’s waiting for February to start her new year!!! Because Mikhila is doing the same. Boo hoo she’s finding January hard.
Get a life Em you absolute idiot.

• Angry
Why don't she just piss off. She's so boring 💤 lives with her husband AND mum and needs validation from total strangers. She's loving all this peri menopause. 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.