It’s Em #9 Big face, big head, snaffling the freebies to keep her fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never consistent with her responses to comments. Sometimes she replies to everyone then other times nothing at all. I get it's probably time consuming but she wouldn't have a channel, all the gifted stuff and get paid for doing bloody hello fresh rubbish if it wasn't for her loyal followers.
But we know she reads her comments as she deletes some of them;)
I don't like you tubers who don't reply to comments, think they're just rude and lazy!!!

Reactions: 14
It’s the whole un engagement with her followers. She never likes or responds. I mean WTF are you doing on YT. And those awful poses. Jeez. If a I see another one of the bottom lip “pout” that she obviously thinks looks cute 🤢 and the shocked pose….
She is trying to be humourously ironic,
Instead she just looks enormously moronic. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if her mum has much say in any house ‘renovations’ or is it a case of what Em wants, Em gets? Panelling?…how original…like what every other influencer throws on a wall…Coriffice, snug, bar, mental health ‘journey’…her and frenemy Mik seem to be in competition with each other. It’s a so predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
STUNNING. I'm surprised she ain't been on the beg for a hot tub. Although can you imagine how big it would need to be. She'd have to move to get a bigger garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It does look like the mole she got removed by her eye has grown back ? Or was that the other side.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm bored of this, I'm bored of that! Green is my favourite colour! I want green! I want this, I want that ! Blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Funny how she's never crying and retreating from everybody when she's gallivanting around the world, or shopping all the time or going out for meals and shows! Bloody hell she never warms a seat!! What about women who cant afford to do what she does, shes just spoilt & attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny how she's never crying and retreating from everybody when she's gallivanting around the world, or shopping all the time or going out for meals and shows! Bloody hell she never warms a seat!! What about women who cant afford to do what she does, shes just spoilt & attention seeking.
I know!! She normally disappears in January, but looks like her vlogs are sponsored, and so obvious she's on the beg for a new gazebo :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she was so in love with the colour green you'd think she would have picked a green engagement ring, or Chris would have proposed with one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually find Chris quite funny. Think I've got a secret crush on him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually find Chris quite funny. Think I've got a secret crush on him 😂
I really don't know what to say about this statement, I find him witty, but a crush, yuk no way !!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.