It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gave us a flash of her gut while showing off the matching trousers, which isn’t like her.

7DCE330F-A47B-49D0-AB03-6FF63C518C1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she’d be showing these autumn ootd pics from the side now too after the ‘taking ownership’ video. Why do brands send her dresses and stuff when she doesn’t show the outfits off honestly.

Reactions: 10
@Delia Smith the most liked post on this thread was yours about Cherryz hauls. Your thread title suggestion ranked 4th (I think) so I’ve had a go at blending the two - let me know your thoughts and I’ll make a new thread x

“Cherryz gifted hauls with free loo roll & shampoo but still Chinny haggles in charity shops too”

Brilliant ! Haha!

Reactions: 5
Her room tours are terrible. There’s no more information that ‘there’s a toaster, there’s a wardrobe, there’s a tv’. Like give your opinion on more things other that the room was ok but basic. Was the air con good or bad, was the shower powerful or a light trickle, beds comfortable? Full price you paid, what extras there were, was it good value? Bar prices? Distance to airport and cost? She touched on transport links, but where can you get to on the trains and buses from there?

Also bookings.com. She’s a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would never stay in a hotel she reviewed. On principal more than anything 🤣 I wonder is she said she was a famous influenza to try to HAGGLE a discount 🤔 wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 5
She must think her viewers are daft! 'There's a toaster, there's a lamp' - yes we know what an F-ing toaster and a lamp is Em! The reason there was no detail on the actual location or hotel itself is because she was clueless! Kim planned it all and Em just tagged along. Must say, the restaurant they went to by the sea looked lovely! Wasted on Em though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m going off Kim. She enables Emma’s baby like behaviour. I get Kim has a disabled younger brother who she has a lovely relationship with, but I think she treats Em in a similar way and It makes Em worse.
Totally agree I’m going off her too! I think they E is fake as duck and under all the bravado i just think she’s really unhappy. Her scripted reality isn’t real Imo

Em doing these room tours is her desperately trying to get free stays in hotels, it's so obvious it's cringe worthy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't mind Kim but I think she just enables Em, especially with eating as neither of them seem to eat very healthily.

She'll be over the moon with your comment. She's a teeny tiny thing is Em. Silly her buying these size 22 or whatever size she is in dresses 🤣
Lol, I meant it’s so big a dress it could double as a 4- man tent. It actually makes her look enormous.

• Haha
I know it is a matter of personal taste, but I wouldn't style a strappy sumer dress like that. I would wear the jumper on top so it looked like a skirt and jumper. Maybe wear a long necklace/pendant also.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what her work colleagues really think, getting treated to a fashion show, lesson in style on every workday 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.