It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em and Chris on a motorbike Now that would be something I'd pay too see (unlike tight arse Em) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
11:24 in the Lisbon vid - can't help but think Em was taking the piss out of describing something as "de........licious" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked at the Lisbon vlog. Kim seems like a nice, normal girl, bit of a sense of humour. Emma is like a child following round after her, while Kim plans everything.

I hate the way she zooms in on things, her camera work is awful and I’m sure she thinks she’s being arty.

Her big angular sunglasses were disgusting. And them wearing the same trousers was tragic.

Needing help to climb or jump off the concrete block was beyond embarrassing.

She seemed to protest far too much about being full, couldn’t finish her croissant, yeah ok Emma. Rice at lunch was too much. I’m sure as soon as the camera was off she wolfed it down. Kim behaved more normal about being happy to try different dishes while on holiday.

Really wanted her to try on the Hyacinth Bucket hat in Ruse (Reuse, idiot).

Reactions: 8
The fuss she made about eating octopus. She chose the blandest food she could find on the menu. I don't think she's a great lover of fish but she's like a kid when it comes to eating.

Reactions: 6
I think I’m going off Kim. She enables Emma’s baby like behaviour. I get Kim has a disabled younger brother who she has a lovely relationship with, but I think she treats Em in a similar way and It makes Em worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Kim's brother leads a more independent and self-reliant life. I know he needs support, but he seems to enjoy a busier and fuller life than Emma.

I think I’m going off Kim. She enables Emma’s baby like behaviour. I get Kim has a disabled younger brother who she has a lovely relationship with, but I think she treats Em in a similar way and It makes Em worse.
You have to question anyone that is friends with Em. Let alone spending a weekend away with her.

• Haha
Emma seems to just tag along for the ride. She lets everyone else do the planning and the organising. I would like to see Emma arrange a trip for herself and Kim. Let's see Emma doing all the work and logistics for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma seems to just tag along for the ride. She lets everyone else do the planning and the organising. I would like to see Emma arrange a trip for herself and Kim. Let's see Emma doing all the work and logistics for once.
She didn’t even know the name of the hotel they were staying in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
@Delia Smith the most liked post on this thread was yours about Cherryz hauls. Your thread title suggestion ranked 4th (I think) so I’ve had a go at blending the two - let me know your thoughts and I’ll make a new thread x

“Cherryz gifted hauls with free loo roll & shampoo but still Chinny haggles in charity shops too”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.