It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'heatless curls' with her terribly discoloured, dryer than the sahara desert hair were a big NOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought her make up looked a bit better than usual - she said she normally takes 20 mins to do it; and she always looks like a clown! Less is more Em!

Reactions: 3
God she absolutely loves being ill!!!! What a malingering cow! No one cares you have a cold ffs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine living with her.....she loves attention and you just know if she don't get her way the big baby strop she'll throw 🤣🤣🙄🙄

And she's going to a festival with Khila......now that is something I would love to see. She's asking what she should wear....Go as Stevie Nicks Em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really need to go on iG stories and tell everyone she has a cold??
Why is she she such a toddler.
Does she have someone wiping her arse for her as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw that stupid "I've got a cold" pretending to be a pear reel 🙄🙄🙄🙄 ffs she really is a drip......if you turn the screen upside down it still looks like her 🤣🤣🤣🍐🍐🍐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like everyone else, Christ she just loves going on her stories with her deep, sick voice so everyone messages her to stroke her ego. Bloody hell, she's an absolute child. Grow up you bleeping baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's got F all to focus on though has she? What happened to this course she was supposed to be doing?

Reactions: 6
So no weekly vlog because she's got a cold 🙄🙄 bit embarrassing when a woman who died of cancer this week could still muster up the last throws of energy to still raise awareness of a cruel disease. Says her immune system is low. Maybe eat fruit and veg everyday. That might help. Not the beige crap she only seems to eat 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So no weekly vlog because she's got a cold 🙄🙄 bit embarrassing when a woman who died of cancer this week could still muster up the last throws of energy to still raise awareness of a cruel disease. Says her immune system is low. Maybe eat fruit and veg everyday. That might help. Not the beige crap she only seems to eat 🙄🙄🙄
Well said @Beverley macca .
May I add that good hand hygiene can help to prevent spread of colds. She is always handling stuff, fiddling with her hair and then touching her face and mouth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She is constantly rubbing all over her face. You’re right there.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.