It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A waste of time vlog...as usual....just why would you do a 60's/70's theme? It's horrible. So many better designs to do. Dated like her.
I quite like a 60s/70s theme done well, or probably a modern take on it. Some Orla Kiely kinda patterns, mid century furniture… in the right house. This however..
4B76F411-B7FF-4B7C-B532-252EC5EE1A1E.jpeg

is not remotely 70s. It’s a disgrace. The rest of her house is mid 2000s live, laugh, love it doesn’t go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I quite like a 60s/70s theme done well, or probably a modern take on it. Some Orla Kiely kinda patterns, mid century furniture… in the right house. This however..
View attachment 1368883
is not remotely 70s. It’s a disgrace. The rest of her house is mid 2000s live, laugh, love it doesn’t go.
It looks like she got her inspiration from a pair of Onslow's old y-fronts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not a fan of the cricut creations, unnecessary use of extra plastic. And the finished articles are giving me the ick...

Going off on a tangent, am i the only person who has never finished a single bottle of nail varnish???

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of the cricut creations, unnecessary use of extra plastic. And the finished articles are giving me the ick...

Going off on a tangent, am i the only person who has never finished a single bottle of nail varnish???
Nope, not just you. They also go off and separate into a horrible oily layer and goo.

Reactions: 8

Emma must take after her Mum, grabby. How about leave some make up for others.

• Wow
Just seen on her stories that they're off to the cinema.... for FREE! Who the hell gifts them free cinema tickets?
To let her off just this once, she mentioned having a paid monthly pass (I believe she bought). She had one pre covid. So perhaps your ticket on the day may read zero.

Reactions: 7
Ohh I didn’t know a new thread had started, I thought you lot were very quiet 😂

Her new garden kitchen is a disgrace! What makes it a “kitchen”? The fact that it’s got utensils and empty sauce bottles? Everything looks old and grubby!!
I’d love to know how many hours she spent doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Her new garden kitchen is a disgrace! What makes it a “kitchen”? The fact that it’s got utensils and empty sauce bottles? Everything looks old and grubby!!
I'll tell you what makes it a kitchen garden- the name. They are trendy at thr moment so guess she jumped on the band wagon

• Haha

am I missing something or did she pay money at a car boot sale for someone else empty washed out sharwoods bottles. What an odd thing to do and at least if you are going to label the pots put what's in them not 2 that say utensils and one that says flower power. I guess if it makes her happy then more power to her but it's not really my taste.

Reactions: 7
She’s got so little going on in her life she’s happy to decant ketchup, mayo and mustard into less user friendly bottles, because Cricut paid her to put stickers on some empty bottles.

Can you imagine trying to put mustard on your hot dog from than bottle, you’d flood it. There’s a reason that type of mustard is in a squeezy bottle with a narrow nozzle.

Lol and mayo, it doesn’t pour, you either use a knife out of a jar or a squeezy bottle.

She’s not the brightest spark. But maybe it’ll look cute for the ‘gram, just like her ‘hot chocolate station’. (It won’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought exactly the same about trying to pour stuff from them bottles 🤣🤣 oh well, when another bandwagon goes rolling buy she'll be the first to jump on 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Ooh I'll have to watch....see she's been pretending to be a theatre critic again 🙄🙄🙄🙄 why she gets freebie tickets is one of life's great mysteries 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
In todays video she’s certainly living up to her thread title
You wasn't wrong was you, the eye bleeping herself at the end made a reappearance 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄 and for crying out loud, that close up of her googly eyes at the end really should have come with a trigger warning 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.