It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three PAYE incomes plus the #ad #gifted #pr tat going into to that house. She's not on the bones of her arse is she... could be worse I suppose, at least noone suggested only fans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Someone on her live this morning asked if Em could turn on superchat on her live videos so that they could give her money. You could see Em's eyes light up at the possibility, then a few minutes later she brings it up again and says she'll look into it and it would be lovely if people do that. Who in their right mind wants to give their hard earned money to this woman?
Seriously? And Emma would accept it?? What a selfish, greedy, pig-faced twit she is! People are really struggling to feed their families, can’t pay utility bills & these two lazy parasites have the begging bowl out. With their 3 incomes they must have £60K - £70K + coming in. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I get the feeling that a few of her regular viewers on the lives are quite vulnerable, with a few that I've noticed before saying they are autistic. The thought that she'd take money from this type of person makes me angry.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling that a few of her regular viewers on the lives are quite vulnerable, with a few that I've noticed before saying they are autistic. The thought that she'd take money from this type of person makes me angry.
Unless she said she’d look into it to try and not upset them? I dunno if she was trying to be nice?

Also someone asked for a link for her bike and her reply was so stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was constantly pulling at that jumper over her belly the whole way through out that live, or placing her arm over her stomach.. it’s embarrassing.
I get if she feels self conscious but why do a live and put yourself on camera if you feel like that??
was it because she had to change the camera set up at the beginning so couldn’t manipulate what angle she wants everyone to see??
WE ARE NOT STUPID!!!

Reactions: 14
Wow, what idiot wants to give her money? FFS, she goes without anything, she probably buys more clothes in a week than I do in six months!
Oh and em, nice touch about donating half of your cherryz to the poor buggers who don't have much, you should have donated the whole lot:mad:
@MyRightTit, just gotta say your username makes 😁

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wow maybe she should try living life in our house we have no heating I've been made redundant and my parents are on disability and being cared for we struggle to pay bills and afford food she really has no clue what life can be like to take money from vulnerable people makes me sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think she'd accept any money - as much as she might want to, I think she knows she'd get a backlash for it. She doesn't need it - maybe she could advise her viewers to donate money to a charity of their choice.

Reactions: 7
Just watched some of her Shein haul video. The coat was dire, so cheap looking and even she admitted she couldnt steam the creases out. And the purple "goth" dress, words fail me. she suggested it would be good for a wedding with a white cape and white shoes!!! White shoes! Who wears white shoes?? I dont think I would know where to go to buy white shoes. Even the Queen doesnt wear white shoes anymore. And she said that she's a size 22 top and 24 bottom, feels more honest than the usual 18/20 she tried to sell us. Also, she uses the word "little" to describe clothes, eg "my little skater skirt" - I've got news for you Emma - if your skater skirt is a size 24 it ain't little!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched that Shein haul, most of that stuff looked tit quality. She said doing try on hauls "were tiring, but I'm not complaining" you just did 🙄🙄 and as for feeling Stevie Nick's, more like Stevie Wonder 🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched that Shein haul, most of that stuff looked tit quality. She said doing try on hauls "were tiring, but I'm not complaining" you just did 🙄🙄 and as for feeling Stevie Nick's, more like Stevie Wonder 🤣🙄🙄
Two words to describe that haul - highly flammable 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The coat was disgusting, so cheap and nasty. Brown cardigan looked cheap and saggy. The purple dress looked too tight, I don’t know what she was expecting the material to be, it was tulle (not lace as she called it) of course it is polyester. She’s thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For crap burning a hole in the environment….. no accountability from em here

Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t dress for her size, that brown dress at the end is awful, no words to say with her thinking that those green shoes looked good with that diarrhoea coloured dress, the a line skirt with the strawberry cardigan was higher at the back that the front, which means she needs a bigger size skirt, as for that coat, for someone who has a big belly she really shouldn’t wear anything that ties up in the middle, it makes her look like a bag of spuds.

All in all a haul of polyester tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feeling Stevie Nicks?
When I saw that brown dress I was reminded of the Bristol stool chart, type 2 😂😂

• Haha
When she referred to her big hanging gut as her 'tum tum'. Not sure what other word she could have used but tum tum didn't feel right 😬

• Haha
When she referred to her big hanging gut as her 'tum tum'. Not sure what other word she could have used but tum tum didn't feel right 😬
This is like her "little skater skirt" and "little cami" that she talks about, there is nothing little about her or her wardrobe but by using cutesie/infantalising words, it makes her feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she's sooooooo tiny , when in fact she's very plus sized and above average height.

Reactions: 16
The purple dress was nice - but not with those bright green shoes! Maybe gold shoes would've been better. I just feel that Em tries too hard sometimes, she should just keep it simple. I feel like she secretly didn't like the strawberry cardie - but felt like she had to say everything was amazing.

Reactions: 8
It winds me up so much that she can't show us an outfit in the mirror without bending her leg like a bleeping flamingo - it doesn't make you look slimmer Em so don't even bother, you look like a complete twit

Also the purple dress on the shein haul was far too tight on her stomach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.