It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her side profile in the reel looks like a totally different person to the one in her still photos 🙄

Reactions: 8
I guarantee she’s one of them people, the office is back open and everyone is back in but she’s been given the option of home working and has aid she’s keeping safe by working from home. But continues to go shopping, travelling round the country, going to shows.

I guarantee she’s one of them people, the office is back open and everyone is back in but she’s been given the option of home working and has aid she’s keeping safe by working from home. But continues to go shopping, travelling round the country, going to shows.

Reactions: 10
I think you can quite clearly see from both her and Khila that their productivity at ‘work’ when they work from home cannot be good! It’s very telling that on the Thursday when she went in the office that she ‘never picked the camera up all day’ yes that’s because you’re at work! I think both of them need to get back to the office environment and do their actual jobs instead of filming YouTube all day!

Reactions: 11
So annoying the way she keeps yawning at the end of this weeks vlog. She even said it herself that it’s very rude. She could have edited it out! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Made me laugh when she said they never go out. They’re always out.
They never just have a night out in the pub though. You can tell it’s a rarity by the amount of IG posts, IG stories and YT footage she took from one night out. Very strange behaviour for a woman in her 40s 🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine coming home after a night out and thinking you'd better vlog your outfit at 1am because you didn't have time earlier. Her poor mum must have been woken up by Em stomping around at that time talking to a camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine coming home after a night out and thinking you'd better vlog your outfit at 1am because you didn't have time earlier. Her poor mum must have been woken up by Em stomping around at that time talking to a camera.
I think that about all “influencers” like they cant just live. A special trip to a field to take some pictures to share seems like a waste of a day off to me. Everything is to get likes and validation from strangers on the internet. Oh I had such an amazing day out with friends…did you even talk to them coz u were talking to ur camera for most of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s been a big fan of Rhod Gilbert for ages, watches his stuff on TV and enjoys his comedy YET can’t pronounce his name! Calling him ROD is pronounced Road (Rhod) such a Pleb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s been a big fan of Rhod Gilbert for ages, watches his stuff on TV and enjoys his comedy YET can’t pronounce his name! Calling him ROD is pronounced Road (Rhod) such a Pleb!!
I've never heard his name pronounced 'road' 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never heard his name pronounced 'road' 🤔😂
That’s because it’s not! Ha!
Rhod himself says “Rod” although it’s short for Rhodri and so pronounced a little differently to just “Rod”. Easier to say that mind.
From a Welshy with a very Welsh name!

Reactions: 3
I went to see Taskmaster filmed when Rhod was on it and he was called ‘Rod’ through out.

Since they’ve caught covid, they do seem to be out and about all whenever they can now. But she was the one telling people watching to be safe. 😒

Reactions: 5
Someone on her live this morning asked if Em could turn on superchat on her live videos so that they could give her money. You could see Em's eyes light up at the possibility, then a few minutes later she brings it up again and says she'll look into it and it would be lovely if people do that. Who in their right mind wants to give their hard earned money to this woman?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Someone on her live this morning asked if Em could turn on superchat on her live videos so that they could give her money. You could see Em's eyes light up at the possibility, then a few minutes later she brings it up again and says she'll look into it and it would be lovely if people do that. Who in their right mind wants to give their hard earned money to this woman?
Bloody greedy cow! The audacity. Why the hell would you want to give her money? 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.