It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching her 40th birthday party video the other day and my husband walked in and was so shocked at her age. Said she looks late 40s at best - he thought about 47 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice she's not very bright.......she just didn't understand the cushion that said 'I love you more than anything pumpkin'.....She said it over and over ....and the penny still didn't drop. If she reads here ...it meant 'I love you more than anything pumpkin related.....like pumpkin lattes; pumpkin pie; pumpkin cushions....... :rolleyes:
She's been in the same job for how long?

Sure sign she's not too bright

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her home sense vlog, that pink flower in glass pumpkin, old fashioned and hideous! I liked what her mum bought, she has better taste in decor than Emma!pity she can't be the one to make over a room!

Reactions: 7
My husband 100% thinks he’s the 3rd proclaimer that wasn’t allowed in the band
3FEFB0B9-73E5-44BF-BBBA-D6F2E37819CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just asked my other half how old he thought they were, he said in their 50’s, when I told him their age, he said “oh blimey I was way off”.

I’m taking this personally as I too have a massive head!! We do exist .. as far as I know it’s not a disorder but you guys are making me think it is. I’m not overweight .. but I do have to order bigger size hats 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m taking this personally as I too have a massive head!! We do exist .. as far as I know it’s not a disorder but you guys are making me think it is. I’m not overweight .. but I do have to order bigger size hats 😆🤣
I have a big head too and thick hair I can’t fit into any hats either! BUT I think that when she’s such an idiot any flaws are magnified and the whole look is just hideous. If she was nice and not a narcissist I don’t think anyone would notice her big head!

Reactions: 7
A few weeks ago she said she was size 24 but today's vlog she's a 20/22 up top and 22/24 bottom half. I wish I could drop sizes that quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The idea of a shirred dress is for it not to be at full stretch when it's on! She needs two sizes up - not one! She might only be a 20/22 on the top but, if that's the size of dress she's buying, then it's going to be 'snug' at the bottom ..... :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those dresses looked awful.
Especially the one she kept saying that the square neck was too much and not acknowledging how ridiculous it looked with the belt. What about the CHUNKY KNIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't like the first dress as it was way too tight on her stomach area which is by far her largest area so she couldn't wait to put the big cardigan over the top. Second one she preferred as it was much looser on the tum. Why doesn't she just say what we can all see? And dear God the roll neck under the red summer dress.... what the hell? IMO the last black embroidered dress was the best, would look nice if you had a winter wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.