It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candy is toxic. She has ghosted her own family. No surprise here. I don’t think it’s the posting dog pictures or wedding dresses. It must be something bigger surely? I don’t know why but since Candy has mentioned infertility lately. I wonder if she said something thoughtless or hurtful to Em regarding that? Glad em addressed it. I could be wrong on my theory

Reactions: 5
Candy is toxic. She has ghosted her own family. No surprise here. I don’t think it’s the posting dog pictures or wedding dresses. It must be something bigger surely? I don’t know why but since Candy has mentioned infertility lately. I wonder if she said something thoughtless or hurtful to Em regarding that? Glad em addressed it. I could be wrong on my theory
she ghosted her family! And what?? If someone doesn’t want to keep In contact then just call it a day and move on. Far too many sensitive folk going about. If candy is such a tit friend then surely em should be glad to be rid of her?? Know one knows the whole story and em should just give it a rest and move on. But when you are a 40 year old with a 14 year olds mindset then you will act like a petty child.

Reactions: 4
I find it quite a low move that she's going through everyone's comments on the video and hearting them all, even the ones that are basically slagging Candy off. Any moral high ground she may have had is now lost. She just looks petty and the opposite of her "be kind" motto.

Reactions: 4
We don’t know what candy did though it could be really bad and you’d think fair enough for Em to react this way.

It’s got nothing to do with running a house. She’s never had to be responsible for anyone but herself and when you become a parent it does change you. You’re priorities change and you do become a different person. Sorry of this offends anyone but it’s true.
So true- my sister is a 53 year old teenager - she never got married nor had children nor a serious relationship - so she didn't go through the changes most of us go through when we marry and have a family. She is only ever responsible for herself and so is number one on her list. She constantly argues with our 85 year old mother like she's a teenager which leaves the poor woman totally exhausted. Our relationship has deteriorated so much that we hardly ever speak or text :( I don't live in the UK and haven't done for the last 30 odd years so I suppose this hasn't helped, but with today's technologies there is no reason we shouldn't talk or text. We just grew apart and the only conversations end in arguments and usually me hanging up on her screaming down the phone. A very sad situation which as far as I can see, will never get any better.

Reactions: 1
I think it's something to do with em losing Harvey and candy posting pics of her dogs, Sophie is a dog groomer, so she would have thought that a low blow from candy to do that. I would have been pretty pissed off too.
I think it’s this rather than the wedding dress debacle. Candy showing her dog on the day Harvey died was beyond insensitive.

Reactions: 1
she ghosted her family! And what?? If someone doesn’t want to keep In contact then just call it a day and move on. Far too many sensitive folk going about. If candy is such a tit friend then surely em should be glad to be rid of her?? Know one knows the whole story and em should just give it a rest and move on. But when you are a 40 year old with a 14 year olds mindset then you will act like a petty child.
Fair enough, but the family member on the youpenga thread said she ghosted them for no reason. They both seem as toxic and immature as each other

Reactions: 3
Her friend miss budget beauty was putting photos up of her ugly pug a couple of days after Harvey died cause I remember putting that out at the time thinking it was rather insensitive. So I don't think it's dog related.

I find it quite a low move that she's going through everyone's comments on the video and hearting them all, even the ones that are basically slagging Candy off. Any moral high ground she may have had is now lost. She just looks petty and the opposite of her "be kind" motto.
and this is the women who very rarely replies to comments so that says it all in my book.

Reactions: 6
I wish she would either just leave it alone or just give the full tea, she’s so hung up over it, but I’m pretty sure Emma’s great at being the victim, plus people have tit going on in their lives, I have a friend who is struggling a lot with her mental health and she will ghost you for ages, then go through burst where she does reply, it’s the way she says hurt..... like duck me emma, you’re 40, you’ve lost friends before shut up, “they know what they did” well what did you do then? bleeping hell, like get a grip

Reactions: 12
Em has at least addressed the situation as folks were asking, she was obviously hurt by what happened, will we ever know, probably not, can't really see candy saying much about it either.

Reactions: 3
“We didn’t get a holiday, the money was just in a holiday pot” did she forget the bit where she galavanted round the country..... honestly em, you’re lucky, some of us, have had to work all the dam time to help people survive lockdown! Holidays aren’t a right, they’re a luxury, there’s people out there who can’t afford to feed themselves....

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d just tell us the full story about candy rather than dropping hints, so annoying

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh so much how Em positions her camera so high in YT videos to make her face look slimmer. Everyone knows the trick to a slimmer looking face when taking selfies is to lift the camera up higher. But she positions her camera so high she’s looking up to it, and the camera catches half the floor rather than the background behind her 🤣
Now for a normal person it’s fine but when you’re a plus size influencer and talking all about body positivity, she shouldn’t try and hide how big her face really is. But obviously we know she’s an expert in making herself appear slimmer.

Her latest haul made me smile. Constantly going on about decluttering and using what she already owns. She then buys loads of clothes in the sale because ‘they will last’. She then said that all the new cardigans she’d got are perfect for zoom calls 😆😆😆 pretty sure the other 50 cardigans you’ve already got would be suitable for a zoom call Emma
I thought the same and don’t understand what she means about shopping her wardrobe?

I wish she would either just leave it alone or just give the full tea, she’s so hung up over it, but I’m pretty sure Emma’s great at being the victim, plus people have tit going on in their lives, I have a friend who is struggling a lot with her mental health and she will ghost you for ages, then go through burst where she does reply, it’s the way she says hurt..... like duck me emma, you’re 40, you’ve lost friends before shut up, “they know what they did” well what did you do then? bleeping hell, like get a grip
I totally agree she’s good at being a victim I think her and candy are too similar and want their own way so they can’t be friends because they are both spolit brats. I watched an old vlog of them doing their makeup together and so much passive aggression from both of them it was vile! I think If it wasn’t for both wanting to be plus size bloggers/vloggers/influencers whatever they call themselves then in real life they wouldn’t have been friends so the whole thing was fake from the start. Emma is now being all innocent and poor me about it and then saying she gives people chances blah blah blah but I actually think she’s got a very dark side especially if things don’t go her way. I don’t buy into all this stuff she says about kindness and being all wholesome. Maybe I’m bitter because she blocked me on Instagram after probably reading a comment on here ages ago that wasn’t even nasty just saying she’s changed. I think YouTube & social media has gone right to her head and created a monster!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find people who talk most about being kind are often the vilest and the least emotionally intelligent

My thread suggestion ‘It’s em says “be kind” to others but can’t be honest to herself or audience about her size’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“There’s no tea to spill...” launches into a big soliloquy about how hurt she was by one persons actions. Definitely vat of tea to be spilt.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.