It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyebrows look like something out of the film ‘What Ever Happened to Baby Jane’ she is really rocking the baby Jane ‘look‘. 🥳

I’ve just watched the video, I have no words and as for she is going to use a belt on the mustard M&S shawl I though nooooooo, she really has no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Hair so fried it looks like rat tails,lots of 'oversized' dresses she bought in the sayulls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If em was calorie counting or watching what she ate and she’d worked out she could eat 4 biscuits topped with chocolate spread aswell as her meals for the day then I would say fair enough but we all know she’s not. No one gets to that size by calorie counting or watching what they eat.

But remember she’s oh so teeny tiny!! 😂

• Haha
If em was calorie counting or watching what she ate and she’d worked out she could eat 4 biscuits topped with chocolate spread aswell as her meals for the day then I would say fair enough but we all know she’s not. No one gets to that size by calorie counting or watching what they eat.

But remember she’s oh so teeny tiny!! 😂
With her little sparrow legs 🦵

• Haha
The new haul - has she been channelling Shortcake Shan with the poses when she’s trying clothes on.

Also - okra = veg. It’s ochre - pronounced oh-kerr

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion based on some previous comments. Age 14 in her mind, and 60 in her style.. be honest with yourself and us.. it may take a while!

• Haha
As a psychology student I find her behaviour really interesting. The start of this thread called it ‘car crash’ but addictive. I tend to agree I think the interest for me (anyway) comes from the incongruity/inconsistency in how she presents herself and what is really going on. There are recent previous TL comments on this re her sizing/ attempt at being sustainable. None of this believable. And she is getting a false sense that her behaviour/thought are okay because of some positive comments (from who knows what/ who) on her YouTube posts. I also think her be kind mug is infuriating... not because I think being kind is wrong but because she uses it as a meme without any thought behind it. I just really think she needs to dig a bit deeper to find some reality/truth and stop sending out messages which are unkind/ upsetting and sizest to get positive reinforcement for herself!

And (sorry I’m on a roll now!) buying stuff from ASOS and other cheap online sellers is not sustainable... no matter how you present it. I’m going to wear this cardigan all year! Etc. As others have said... believe it when I see it! These are exploited companies cheap for a reason. Try not shopping for crap. You can make popcorn in a pan for gods sake. Rant over!

Last edited:
As a psychology student I find her behaviour really interesting. The start of this thread called it ‘car crash’ but addictive. I tend to agree I think the interest for me (anyway) comes from the incongruity/inconsistency in how she presents herself and what is really going on. There are recent previous TL comments on this re her sizing/ attempt at being sustainable. None of this believable. And she is getting a false sense that her behaviour/thought are okay because of some positive comments (from who knows what/ who) on her YouTube posts. I also think her be kind mug is infuriating... not because I think being kind is wrong but because she uses it as a meme without any thought behind it. I just really think she needs to dig a bit deeper to find some reality/truth and stop sending out messages which are unkind/ upsetting and sizest to get positive reinforcement for herself!

And (sorry I’m on a roll now!) buying stuff from ASOS and other cheap online sellers is not sustainable... no matter how you present it. I’m going to wear this cardigan all year! Etc. As others have said... believe it when I see it! These are exploited companies cheap for a reason. Try not shopping for crap. You can make popcorn in a pan for gods sake. Rant over!
totally agree! The point on the sustainable clothing I think is so important. All these youtubers including em are notorious for buying cheap tit or being gifted cheap tit and then within a month or so they are discarded. And yes they may go to charity but charities are overwhelmed with clothing and some of it can’t be resold so therefore it goes to waste. I’d rather she shopped sustainably and perhaps small business then it might give her some credibility but I very much doubt she’ll do that. Or how about charity shop shopping, I just think being sustainable isn’t necessarily about spending lots of money. I love charity shops and some of my favourite clothes I’ve bought have come from charity shops. These youtubers are so lazy, it’s probably easier to buy a lot of shite from ASOS, probably on klarna!

Reactions: 6
Looking very Bet Lynch in the last video. Especially when she is wearing those ridiculously oversized sunglasses.
The new haul - has she been channelling Shortcake Shan with the poses when she’s trying clothes on.

Also - okra = veg. It’s ochre - pronounced oh-kerr
Her inability to pronounce certain things correctly drives me nuts! Cobalt is another example that springs to mind.

Oooo... what did Candy do?! Em has confirmed in her latest video that Candy did something (no details on what!), Candy apologised and declared that 'she wanted to change', but didn't change and ghosted Em instead.

• Wow
Oooo... what did Candy do?! Em has confirmed in her latest video that Candy did something (no details on what!), Candy apologised and declared that 'she wanted to change', but didn't change and ghosted Em instead.
My thinking is perhaps Candy posted about Em on here and got caught out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Em stole candy’s thunder! If my friend tried on wedding dresses when it was meant to be a dress fitting for myself I would be really angry. So I don’t blame candy being pissed off at em. Don’t get me wrong, candy is also extremely annoying but I do think in that instance em was in the wrong.

I think it's something to do with em losing Harvey and candy posting pics of her dogs, Sophie is a dog groomer, so she would have thought that a low blow from candy to do that. I would have been pretty pissed off too.

I think it's something to do with em losing Harvey and candy posting pics of her dogs, Sophie is a dog groomer, so she would have thought that a low blow from candy to do that. I would have been pretty pissed off too.
if that is the reason jeezo get a life! Yes I get it, losing a pet is very sad. But these two are grown women! Watching em’s youtube video reminded me of a school girl being a bit gossipy but not going into detail about falling out with her pal. Get over it em. Whatever happened it’s just pathetic. You are almost 40, grow the duck up!

Reactions: 2
Check out all the comments especially the one Emma has pinned to the top! Woman goes on about 'Be Kind' but c'mon Em you are hardly blameless! (And I cant stand Candy!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.