It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously WTF is with the obnoxiously big sunglasses? 🕶

Is it to try and take away from the fact that her face is massive 🤔 because it's definitely not fooling nobody.

1000003567.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two friends are on the cruise, too? Can't help but thinking Em and Chris have got into swinging 😂. Bet Em filled the tip envelope right up......with sweet wrappers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Emma claims to be an insomniac, she makes weepy, sleep deprived, whispering, veiny eyed vlogs, claiming to be awake at all hours of the night.
As soon as she is on the cruise she can't stay awake until midnight. Her and Chris must have their mandatory 'nap' in the afternoon. She often declares on holiday vlogs that they have slept like babies. She snoozes in the car while Chris is driving her about. She is full of 🐂💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma claims to be an insomniac, she makes weepy, sleep deprived, whispering, veiny eyed vlogs, claiming to be awake at all hours of the night.
As soon as she is on the cruise she can't stay awake until midnight. Her and Chris must have their mandatory 'nap' in the afternoon. She often declares on holiday vlogs that they have slept like babies. She snoozes in the car while Chris is driving her about. She is full of 🐂💩
It’s no wonder she can’t sleep at night with all the daytime napping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s no wonder she can’t sleep at night with all the daytime napping 😂
Just proves that she doesn't do a lot of physical activity during the day. Her sleeping patterns are out of sync with people who actually move their bodies during the day. Brainwork can be exhausting too, I don't imagine her doing much of that either. Seems like even on trips she leaves others to do all the planning and organising. She just concerns herself with her 'fabulous' outfits, sunglasses, and tacky themed earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to get a hell of a lot of annual leave. They must give her extra holidays to get rid of her for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anybody ever watched Bo Selecta? They took the piss out of that Michelle Mcmanus lass and it always reminds me of Emma, if it had a blonde wig on it.

1000003568.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
She carries on as if she’s about 85. Can’t stay up past 10pm. Moaning about having to be out of their room AND get breakfast by that super early (not) time of 08:30 🤦‍♀️. They’re like a couple of OAP’s!
She seems to be jumping on the travel influencer bandwagon (no doubt in the hope of some freebie holidays) when all she managed to do is point out there’s a bed and a loo!
No mention of how/ where they booked this overnight ferry cruise, how much it cost according to package/ accommodation, whether those with additional needs are catered for and how etc etc…don’t give up your day job Em!

• Haha
Aspirational travel vlogger goes on a cross Channel ferry for 2 nights, head to toe in Shein's finest, whilst filling up on free fizzy pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1000000804.jpg

Those earrings are making my ears itch 😩
I wonder if they will arrange a wedding vow renewal on their cruise? It would be so cringe, I would love to see that vlog.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
No mention of how/ where they booked this overnight ferry cruise, how much it cost according to package/ accommodation, whether those with additional needs are catered for and how etc etc…don’t give up your day job Em!
This is what I never understand from her and many like her. They're 100% only after free trips. Never anything about price, which if we’re all realistic, is the first thought given to travel, what your budget is.

Curious really, when something is a bargain most influencers are desperate to tell you something was £2.99 in B&M. The minute they’re going on a spendy holiday or buying a “designer” bag, no information. I’m never sure why they’re so cagey. We all know your Disney hols are in the 1000s, and your Teddy Blake (lol) bag is supposed to be £250+, so why not be more transparent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny that she never mentioned her Mum was on the cruise with them too 🤔 Her dull mate posted about it in her blog. Emma really should read the blog if she’s having trouble sleeping at night 🥱🥱

Charlie must have been sent to the kennels for the weekend. The novelty of having a new dog has definitely wore off, she treats him the way she treated Harvey now, he only gets out of the house when she’s on a health kick!

• Haha
It’s funny that she never mentioned her Mum was on the cruise with them too 🤔 Her dull mate posted about it in her blog. Emma really should read the blog if she’s having trouble sleeping at night 🥱🥱

Charlie must have been sent to the kennels for the weekend. The novelty of having a new dog has definitely wore off, she treats him the way she treated Harvey now, he only gets out of the house when she’s on a health kick!
Well, well, well! It does seem very strange that she never mentioned her mum, or her mum's friend Donna joining them 😂
Poor old Charlie, now he's getting older she doesn't seem so bothered about him.

Reactions: 8
What is this blog? Having trouble sleeping at the mo and seems just the ticket 😂
If you go to her mate’s IG profile page Lizzim18 there’s a link in her bio

Honestly it’s dull as dishwater with statements like “We got up at 6.23” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see that Kim has started a redundancy diary on her IG
It's good that she is keeping her sense of humour through it all. I don't see any positive and supportive comments from Big Em though.

Reactions: 7
If you go to her mate’s IG profile page Lizzim18 there’s a link in her bio

Honestly it’s dull as dishwater with statements like “We got up at 6.23” 😂😂
‘We went to Chris and Em’s house to Cricut a glass and plate from Ikea’ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘We went to Chris and Em’s house to Cricut a glass and plate from Ikea’ 🤦‍♀️
Riveting stuff 😂😂
---
She mentions in the Vegas blogs that when Chris & his friend had a boys day out, she was planning a pool day with Emma but Em had blisters on her feet. Basically Em wouldn’t do anything without Chris so she stayed in the hotel room while her friend explored Vegas alone.
She made a miraculous recovery when Chris returned 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11