It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the threat of a 4 slog series for her cross channel ferry crossing ‘cruise’ to France, with their Cricut fwends. Thrilling 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone pls tell Mrs Italy there is no S in the word ice cream. It’s not ice scream.

Cheap skates sticking to a soft drinks package because they had a drink at the gin experience the weekend before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of cheapskates, anyone else catch her saying they could have parked for the two days in the nearby ikea carpark??? They would too if they could have walked that far. Anything to save £££ nevermind poor Ikea needs their parking for their customers.

Reactions: 12
Wondering what to do now Bridgerton has finished 🤔

Finish your course.
Join a choir.
Cricut the life out of something from B&M.
Go for a ride on the Peleton.
Shop the latest throwaway fashion from Shein.
Rearrange your Temu cupboard.
Place your next HF order.
Research if there is anyone left in the world who hasn't heard of HF.
Lip sync some shite.
Take the dog for a proper long walk.
Reminisce with the Northern Frenemy about the good old days of Cherrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyzzzzzz 🍒🍒🍒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'Research if there is anyone left in the world who hasn't heard of HF'.......
💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wondering what to do now Bridgerton has finished 🤔

Finish your course.
Join a choir.
Cricut the life out of something from B&M.
Go for a ride on the Peleton.
Shop the latest throwaway fashion from Shein.
Rearrange your Temu cupboard.
Place your next HF order.
Research if there is anyone left in the world who hasn't heard of HF.
Lip sync some shite.
Take the dog for a proper long walk.
Reminisce with the Northern Frenemy about the good old days of Cherrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyzzzzzz 🍒🍒🍒
Water your herb garden
Read the Bridgeton books you bought that I bet you’ve never read

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It amuses me that she’s tight AF with drinks except when it comes to a sugar laden Starbucks , she buys the huge ones too which are about £6. All for the gram I imagine, hoping for a sponsorship. Sorry Emma but the best you can get is the soon to be bankrupt HF.

It amuses me that she’s tight AF with drinks except when it comes to a sugar laden Starbucks , she buys the huge ones too which are about £6. All for the gram I imagine, hoping for a sponsorship. Sorry Emma but the best you can get is the soon to be bankrupt HF.
What have I missed? What's HF?

Reactions: 1
When is the flumpy frump going to see Taylor Swift? I cannot wait for the cringy cricut outfit like she did for Harry Styles! The Yours Clothing sponsored outfit ideas reel was so bad, I doubt even Em will actually wear any of that grifted shite!

Reactions: 8
When is the flumpy frump going to see Taylor Swift? I cannot wait for the cringy cricut outfit like she did for Harry Styles! The Yours Clothing sponsored outfit ideas reel was so bad, I doubt even Em will actually wear any of that grifted shite!
She’s probably already got it listed on Vinted…

• Haha