It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Deichmann specials. Why does she have the tongue so prominent like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to jump on the travel influencer train by creating as many vlogs as possible from a single trip, can’t be arsed. The first cruise vlog is so boring and pointless, and she didn’t even do a cabin tour (that’s its own video!?). No doubt a catch up sponsored video or a depressing woe is me video will split up the cruise content as well. Pretty sure it’s been 6 months since she went haha!

They haven’t even left Southampton and Chris is already having a nap!!

Another boring room tour pointing out shelves and a remote control 🙄

She’s being very quiet about where her next cruise is. She said it’s booked for Sep and it’s a longer cruise but that’s all she’s said.

Reactions: 10
I bet they had to reverse into the bathroom to use the loo!! I notice there wasn't much 'overhang room' at either side of the loo either!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mik is so annoying! Uses all these big and fancy words to try and make herself look intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Matching cardis. Does Emma ever have an original idea of her own?
And no Mik, Botox and fillers are much more accessible and accepted now vs in the 80s and 90s so are obviously more prevalent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
About 3 mins into their woeful podcast Em is stifling a yawn…just think how we feel listening to it Em…I descended into a fecking coma 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Loving the fat red face, huge stomach and white legs 🤢
Sounds like me
1718784940482.png

---
I’ve not watched Em in yonks because of her old retired couple lifestyle. I see it’s even more an old retired couple lifestyle than ever now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9