Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Starting to think she booked an extra seat beside them so she could have enough space for her outfit change bags and to film herself dancing and singing obnoxiously. She is way more interested in looking at herself than at Taylor Swift.
Maybe, if you are someone with (specific needs) who is being accompanied by a friend/carer you could request extra space, or particular seating arrangements?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Total waste of 15 minutes. Hearing her breathless waddling around the ship. Chris waddling in front of her.
Didn't mention they were with their friends.
In the cabin and immediately Chris lying out on a sunbed, clearly exhausted from all the walking.
She's going to milk this 2 day cruise into at least 4 vlogs.
Already booked another one for September, nowt to do with the fact it's all you can eat mind.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I see that Kim has started a redundancy diary on her IG
It's good that she is keeping her sense of humour through it all. I don't see any positive and supportive comments from Big Em though.

Reactions: 7

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Just seen this... how much did she pay for tickets????😱😱😱
She who haggles in charity shops and won't buy anything that's over a couple of quid.
Just trying to be hip and jump on the Instagram bandwagon.
I could imagine that she didn't pay for them herself. Probably wore Chris and mummy down to buy her ticket as a joint birthday present.
Is Kim going with her? It's a lot of money for someone who has just been made redundant.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I was going to suggest that we all club together to send Em's mum a Get Well Soon card. This is the only one I could find, so I don't think we'll bother.
1000000837.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Few screenshots from Kim's reel of her acting like a teenager.
Bought TS merch...loosening up the purse strings recently.
Must've gone to the loo to change into the stunning kimono over her usual all black base.... the suspense of the second outfit change 🙄🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Ughh the boob shimmy-ing in her stories 🤢
Makes sense she’s more interested in filming herself and staring at herself in the camera, than actually watching the concert.

Why do those seats look so spacious? When I go the football there’s only just enough room for me (size 14) and my warm coat lol. Is Wembley built different?!

Reactions: 6