It's Em #14 The porky princess and the plonker have a Peleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, probably. I can’t remember what it looked like and I’m not gonna trawl her vlogs to find it. She’s sold about 8 or so big mirrors on there.

And strangely, 11 flight cases in one lot.
How do I find her marketplace guys? Want a nosey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much is she selling the sofa for? A lot of people give stuff away for free. Considering she grifts most things why don't she donate it. I know it's because she's tighter than the proverbial duck.
£60 reduced to £40
---
How do I find her marketplace guys? Want a nosey 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Got a Peleton to get fit but not to lose weight?? It will be like everything else she's tried....it will fizzle out in couple of months and we'll never hear about it again. Can Chris's face get any redder? Looks like high blood pressure to me. Both of them so huge!

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the Peloton video - tbh, I rarely watch her videos unless I want to bored off to sleep- this I had to see! At the end, after all the waffling and face rubbing, she appears to do a work out. She has sped up the video massively, yet she claimed to have done spin classes at the gym. Yeah right! Spin classes are brutal! It’s the open mouth, looking over her shoulder that does it for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also sold that bamboo screen/divider she used when filming her outfit of the day reels, she would try to be seductive and shimmy behind it in her towel/pj's and pop back out sometimes leg lift first fully changed like tah-dah 🤣 sooooo funny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just watched her crafting afternoon vlog. I can’t believe two men were happy to spend the afternoon sticking words onto cushion covers, what a pair of fannies!!

In the comments someone said it would be nice to see her doing something that doesn’t involve text or stock imagery and doing something more creative 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she should let Chris explore his welsh connections more, he could take her for a hike up Snowdon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she asked people what task they would like her to complete I wanted to answer "the choir" but I'm blocked. Also she's a 'qualified ' head massager. Thought she'd be out robbing people of their pennies with her skill.
---
I think she should let Chris explore his welsh connections more, he could take her for a hike up Snowdon.
Is that also swingers code?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her crafting afternoon vlog. I can’t believe two men were happy to spend the afternoon sticking words onto cushion covers, what a pair of fannies!!

In the comments someone said it would be nice to see her doing something that doesn’t involve text or stock imagery and doing something more creative 😂
I’m sorry but did they not see the Christmas sweetie wreaths, they were inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if their next ‘crafting afternoon’ will take place in the car park of a local beauty spot ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In her outfit reels she obviously can't spin around to show all angles so she has to do something with her arms and kick the leg out other wise she would she stood still🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.