It's Em #14 The porky princess and the plonker have a Peleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, going to buy a Peleton right hecking NOW! Six sizes down in just a week, worth every penny.
I am actually size 16/18, waiting for that dress on Vinted Emma honey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rosie Henhaw does craft get togethers. Rosie Henshaw also has a Coach Bag. I'm saying nothing. Chris was doing the crafting 🤣🤣🤣 nothing wrong with that i suppose, I just dont know any fellas that would join their wives doing this. I'd have thought he'd have been on the golf course. Or Peleton.😉 I wonder how much she charged the others per head? Also, Is her bust betting higher or her chin longer?? I can't tell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Utterly cringe that two 40 something couples got together for a ‘crafting afternoon’. I actually think it was code for a swingers afternoon cos there’s no way people would be sad enough to give up their Sunday to put crappy labels on mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the friend under her cleats was swingers code. Who knows. What a sight that must have been

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I said to my husband that we were having a crafting afternoon with friends he would tell me where to shove it. Chris go a pair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't one of the plates say keys? Swingers code right there 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Near the end of the vid talking about the peleton she said ‘It‘s an amazing bit of kit’ did your male friend who sorted your cleats describe it as that because that is not you talking 😂

• Haha
How easy are some of these classes? I can't believe she went from dog walking to twenty minutes of cycling. That's actually really hard if you haven't done it for a long time.

Reactions: 10
How easy are some of these classes? I can't believe she went from dog walking to twenty minutes of cycling. That's actually really hard if you haven't done it for a long time.
There’s something for every level, but it’s still on you to actually set/do the resistance- how hard the pedals feel, and the cadence- how fast your legs go, that they tell you.

i.e. they’ll say 40-50 resistance and 60 cadence, which should feel like going up a hill slower. But there’s nothing stopping you setting your bike at 30 resistance and taking it easy.

She’d be smart to warm into it anyway and stick with beginner classes and low impact classes to start.

The classes are graded (by users) out of 10. I’m not particularly good, 5’2, size 14 and find a class under 7/10 is “easy”/very doable, and over 7.6/10 quite hard and I probably back off some of the numbers they ask. I’ve got a reasonable level of fitness, but my taller, less fit husband will still get better outputs than me and finds a heavier resistance less of a challenge, where he struggles with higher cadence than I do, also he avoids getting out of the saddle. I think it can be quite personal, what you’re good/not at. And really as long as you’re moving, anything’s good. 😊

I’ve not been on tattle for a while (grieving my dad dying) but i saw her video of the peloton and knew it was my sign to come back here and be cheered up by all your comments/observations of this new fad 🥰
Sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Every time she says 'well gooooood morning' my husband is in the background going 'oh is this the one with the massive face' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Frenemy Khila bought rollerskates, Em bought a Peleton. Now Khilas bought a new car. I reckon Big Em will book a trip on the Space X rocket next.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll probably make Chris import one of those huge American pick up wagons as their next car. It would still be squeeze to fit those two in it tho. Her and Mik always have to get one up on each other especially when it comes to American stuff

• Haha
...a crafting afternoon with Em -I'd rather nail my nipples to the wall.....

When she said her sofa was on Facebook Marketplace, I had to have a nosy........ it's easy to find as the Desenio prints are on the wall above it . All her previous sales are listed to look at......no Eufy hoover though.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha, probably. I can’t remember what it looked like and I’m not gonna trawl her vlogs to find it. She’s sold about 8 or so big mirrors on there.

And strangely, 11 flight cases in one lot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha, probably. I can’t remember what it looked like and I’m not gonna trawl her vlogs to find it. She’s sold about 8 or so big mirrors on there.

And strangely, 11 flight cases in one lot.
......the treadmill; her old exercise bike and mountain bike got sold too...... 😂

She's sold lots of tat at £5 each too......prints/canvasses...these are things I've given away to my children's friends for their first homes!!! I suggested they use the old canvasses for acrylic pouring ....and they did and turned out brilliantly!

Didn't Khila buy her the Hotel choclat velvetiser for her 'hot chocolate station'?

Three coffee machines and two ninjas also got sold off

• Wow
How much is she selling the sofa for? A lot of people give stuff away for free. Considering she grifts most things why don't she donate it. I know it's because she's tighter than the proverbial duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.