Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing if not predictable…’ooh that noice’ as she approaches some sequinned monstrosity ‘that’s funky I really like that’ etc, then as soon as she clocks it costs more than a tenner shes legged it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel she represents everything that I dislike about influencers. Lack of critical thinking & social awareness, over consumption & consumerism. Over use of filters, lighting and angles AND lastly an extremely thin skin. If she’s ever called out people are told to “be kind” when what the influencers really mean is be nice to me. A big part of kindness is telling people difficult truths. Sorry for essay
She takes the payment, accepts the goods, uses the services. As an influencer she must feel a moral duty to do her research before she recommends these companies. I would love to know if influencers can be sued for influencing their followers to use shady companies.

Reactions: 11
Noticed she looked at jeans, albeit silver coated ones, and then said she wished she'd tried on the sequinned jacket if she'd been wearing jeans and a blouse. When does she ever wear jeans and a blouse?
Someone said on here recently that she never wears jeans and should try some on...
Hi Em 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
She would have tried the sparkly jacket if she had a blouse on. Pick one up off the shelf then. Absolutely no intention of buying it. Tighter than the proverbial duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is a bit pernickety, but it really annoys me the way she says we are 'headed' to m+s. She thinks she's American!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this is a bit pernickety, but it really annoys me the way she says we are 'headed' to m+s. She thinks she's American!
I replayed that. I didn't realise it was an American thing. I thought it was just dim Em not being able to speak properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well that slog was a surprise. tit sugary food. How's the healthy eating going? 🙋‍♀️
Healthy eating gone in September, when „christmassy food” arrived at shops, and you know, with christmassy foodie you just have to treat yourself, don’t you. And by treat. I mean stuff yourself everyday like u stuff turkey for Christmas.
And then, just in few weeks time, she will start her annual moaning ritual about the diet culture, and it will be time to put spring plastic tat decorations on. And then, before we know, it will be summer 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Healthy eating gone in September, when „christmassy food” arrived at shops, and you know, with christmassy foodie you just have to treat yourself, don’t you. And by treat. I mean stuff yourself everyday like u stuff turkey for Christmas.
And then, just in few weeks time, she will start her annual moaning ritual about the diet culture, and it will be time to put spring plastic tat decorations on. And then, before we know, it will be summer 🤪
And then like all these effluencers, it'll be christmas come September 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched, em do you think you are 60? No way possible would you have worn the sequin bomber and jeans. Do you own a pair of jeans? There are lots of shops other than m and s, home bargains and the range, why not find some

Reactions: 9
Chris comes across so greedy in that vlog, snatching at all the M&S Xmas junk food that he's clearly been desperate to top up on. Does he not know he can go to M&S any time he wants to and just pick it up if he's really that bothered 🤷‍♀️ - Turkey gravy mayo :sick: , a loaded cheese bakery loaf and a bag of merry much for himself and we aren't even in December. She's done him a bit dirty there, as usual it's obvious she bought more food than that but won't be showing it because she doesn't want any comments about her own diet.

Grappling at the standard length jumpers and saying they're 'too short' - they're just a normal length jumper. The length she's saying she wants a jumper to be is basically a jumper dress.

Reactions: 10
A standard jumper is short on her so how's that possible when she makes out she's diddy. She lies about her height like she does her clothes size.

• Heart
I strung together a new thread name from your hysterical observations : Itsem #13 'I am an Christmas Robin - with a huge noggin'

Any other suggestions ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it's a Coventry expression cos we're a few miles away from where Em is from originally and we say we're headed to places. Can I stay in here or should I be headed off to another thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's a Coventry expression cos we're a few miles away from where Em is from originally and we say we're headed to places. Can I stay in here or should I be headed off to another thread 🤣
If your still a member of the gym and choir and like rubbing people's heads whilst listening to pre WW2 music, you can stay. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If your still a member of the gym and choir and like rubbing people's heads whilst listening to pre WW2 music, you can stay. 🤣
:ROFLMAO: Fank's you're so niiiice. I'll repay your kindness with a Cricutted bit of B&M plastic tat and a glass mug of Poppets hot chocolate. I can't run to a posh cake cos Chris has eaten it all, but I've got a nice bit of Cherrrrrrryz cake left from the back of the cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: Fank's you're so niiiice. I'll repay your kindness with a Cricutted bit of B&M plastic tat and a glass mug of Poppets hot chocolate. I can't run to a posh cake cos Chris has eaten it all, but I've got a nice bit of Cherrrrrrryz cake left from the back of the cupboard.
And ask for the money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also mentioned those gingerbread biscuits would be nice as a stocking stuffer, another American saying. It’s FILLER you airhead.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.