Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Em is like watching a comedy sketch show. Obese middle aged woman being driven about in her mother's car wearing heart-shaped sunglasses, mispronouncing words and having crimped hair. She's just ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
'She said on TT that they couldnā€™t get in the Ritz cos they were wearing trainers šŸ¤£ '

What would they have ordered if they had got in ? A glass of tap water ? šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
'She said on TT that they couldnā€™t get in the Ritz cos they were wearing trainers šŸ¤£ '

What would they have ordered if they had got in ? A glass of tap water ? šŸ˜œ
She wanted to see their tree šŸ˜†

The whole trip was just for her social media accounts. I love London but going there on Black Friday weekend is not fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looked like a bloody nightmare! Rammed with people! And driving that distance and back in one day all for the sake of a bauble, cheese twist and a McChicken sandwich! You'd think they'd have at least stayed overnight somewhere...obvs Em is too tight for such things!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doing a voice over on her London Post. Kim does this. Em would really piss me off if she was my 'friend'

Reactions: 6
Chris giving his opinion about the table display šŸ˜†
It's only a shop set up Chris, to give people ideas, some people may have a much larger, grander dining table at home than you have luv. You have no imagination. It's a beautiful centrepiece, it could be removed to the sideboard during the dinner service, you could ask the butler to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope TV addict Em has watched the Channel 4 documentary about 'Better Help' !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chris giving his opinion about the table display šŸ˜†
It's only a shop set up Chris, to give people ideas, some people may have a much larger, grander dining table at home than you have luv. You have no imagination. It's a beautiful centrepiece, it could be removed to the sideboard during the dinner service, you could ask the butler to do it.
If my husband had an opinion on a table centrepiece in Fortnums I would shoot myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope TV addict Em has watched the Channel 4 documentary about 'Better Help' !
Oooh, I've missed seeing about that. Will go and have a watch (when I've finished work, Cricutting the dog, choir practice and my workout at the gym).
---
If my husband had an opinion on a table centrepiece in Fortnums I would shoot myself.
Mine would mutter something like "yeah, I don't mind, it's up to you" before edging towards the nearest Spoons for a cheeky pint.

• Haha
And calling it 'Arrods! How embarrassing. They're such an old fashioned cliche couple. Lovely reflection of em's ten to two feet as they walked in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel she represents everything that I dislike about influencers. Lack of critical thinking & social awareness, over consumption & consumerism. Over use of filters, lighting and angles AND lastly an extremely thin skin. If sheā€™s ever called out people are told to ā€œbe kindā€ when what the influencers really mean is be nice to me. A big part of kindness is telling people difficult truths. Sorry for essay

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If sheā€™s ever called out people are told to ā€œbe kindā€ when what the influencers really mean is be nice to me. A big part of kindness is telling people difficult truths.....
Exactly this!!!!

She's done a waddle around M & S with Chris - looking at clothing too small for her - handling pottery (my heart stopped as she clumsily put the crockware back ) then filling her basket with food!!! I know she reads here .... this is a gonk
1701246254922.png

These are Swedish Tomte
1701246345303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel she represents everything that I dislike about influencers. Lack of critical thinking & social awareness, over consumption & consumerism. Over use of filters, lighting and angles AND lastly an extremely thin skin. If sheā€™s ever called out people are told to ā€œbe kindā€ when what the influencers really mean is be nice to me. A big part of kindness is telling people difficult truths. Sorry for essay
That is spot on!

She's just a big narcissistic toddler pensioner who wants strangers to feed her ego. She rarely replies to the comments she receives (will now). I bet she's counting down how many sleeps šŸ¤¢ until the big day when she can film herself opening all the presents she's been hinting she wants for months. Tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.