It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. Are we allowed to use the word bleep. If so...

Slow cooker bleep, protein powder and boomerangs galore.

😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suggestion:

Slow cooker hooker... protein powder queen, her living room is the ugliest room I've ever seen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My thread name suggestion is:

Itsdaniellesjourney #2 - Coffee, Smeewthie, Spice-n-tice, repeat! To return from the Living room of Oz just click your feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish she’d stop saying she’s off for a weekend in London and is then in a nightclub in Bromley! She’s done this before. I’m pretty local to Bromley and no one would say they’re in London there

Reactions: 13
Looks like we're about to start seeing a lot of Skinny Syrup boomerangs. I can hardly wait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Off to spend more money on Emma Bridgewater tatt. Why not spend the day going for a lovely walk or to a museum or a national trust house or something other than a bloody shop! All she does is spend spend spend - I know it’s her money etc but it just doesn’t make for interesting social media content, well, not for me anyway- I find it all very vacuous.

Reactions: 4
Morning guys feel like I’ve not done talky stories for a while bla bla bla.. I was tempted to dm her & say where’s the subtitles I can’t understand you🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like we're about to start seeing a lot of Skinny Syrup boomerangs. I can hardly wait.

Does this apply to skinny syrup/tea/protein bollocks she flogs??

Reactions: 1

Does this apply to skinny syrup/tea/protein bollocks she flogs??
I hope it does!
I think it’s irresponsible of her to promote having a low calorie/syn protein world smoothie for breakfast. There’s no way that’s enough calories for breakfast, let alone someone exercising (as she is now). I guess it’s like everything with her, anything to make money out of her followers!

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about the bedroom post - WHO keeps their watch in the box like that?! It’s purposely done to be like ‘oh look at me and my rolex’. I certainly don’t keep mine in a box on the side, more crap on the side.

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about the bedroom post - WHO keeps their watch in the box like that?! It’s purposely done to be like ‘oh look at me and my rolex’. I certainly don’t keep mine in a box on the side, more crap on the side.
Everything expensive she has is on show!

One day she will get burgled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.