It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - "Nuskin is no more, smeeewwwth skin

Looks like it's where shes had her last nails soaked off and its took her tan off 🤣
Apologies - I had started thinking of a thread suggestion then got distracted by cake and forgot about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get emails from protein World and its 45% discount through them directly at the moment anyway. There is literally no need for daily swipe ups!

Reactions: 3
I get emails from protein World and its 45% discount through them directly at the moment anyway. There is literally no need for daily swipe ups!
She wont get her commission tho then will she ... got to fund the fake tan and dodgy nails somehow

Title thread ?
Dead eye boomerangs, smeeeewthie’s please swipe up, front room looking like Wizard of Oz threw up

Reactions: 11
Yeah she only got them last weekend, I have the same boots and they need worn in. Mine cut my ankles to shreds for many outings before they were wearable!
Oh god I actually feel sorry for how much pain she is going to be in!

Reactions: 1
I made the dr Martin mistake around 5 years ago and it is still a very sore memory. It takes so long to break them in. She’s going to be in tears.

I made the dr Martin mistake around 5 years ago and it is still a very sore memory. It takes so long to break them in. She’s going to be in tears.
It’s awful! My second pair I only wore to the bottom of my street, sat in a cafe for an hour then had to walk home and change. I still have scars and that wasn’t only 20 minutes of walking.

The Jadon ones aren’t AS bad as it takes longer for them to rub, but once they rub they RUB

My husband has a pair of Dr Marten brogues and he is always in pain when he wears them! I don’t think he’s worn them enough yet to break them in as he tends to wear them for more smart casual things as they’re shoes not boots

Yeah she is defo gonna be buying some emergency flip flops in a bit!

You gotta wrap your feet up in plasters and wear them around the house with thick socks for a few weeks. Once you break that pain barrier they're fantastic footwear ...and they charge you upwards of £120 for the pleasure! They are very in demand 2nd hand. Someone has taken a bullet for you already 🤣🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster!

Thread suggestion: Her living room is Emerald City, endless smewthies & sweaty selfies = time for new content my pretty!

Reactions: 4
This is why I always buy my dr martens from charity shops/ Depop. Never any problems 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.