It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them where replicas, with the exception of the Mulberry bags there are loads of instagram sites selling the exact Gucci, Louis items she has.
Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ The way she styles her designer things is tacky I think.

I know someone who buys good replicas when she can afford to buy the real thing 5 times over! No one would ever assume that she buys fake stuff.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Boomerangs, spice codes and smewvies for days all done with the personality of a snail

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Danielle think she was the Wizard of Oz when she decorated her living room or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The nails :sick: again....please get an infil
Haha it’s because she’s just rushed off her feet all the time... what with all the head bobbing boomerangs, all the waiting around for her coffee, the slow cooker prep, baths, smoothie making and bottomless brunches she barely has time to sit down the poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every pic she uploads looks like a hand painted frigging watercolour - never seen pics so filtered before!

“I’m really enjoying having porridge for breakfast it makes a nice change from having smoothies everyday” You can so tell she is sick of having smoothies she is just doing it so people will click on that link! 🙄 I bet she pours them away after filming for her insta story and then makes a bacon sandwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A couple of days ago I defended her on here for putting her designer items on a shelf! However there’s a big difference separating your designer items from you’re normal ones within your wardrobe which is completely normal .... to actually going and buying a billy bookcase and placing it by a door where you take daily selfies for Instagram. Jesus Christ There are no words 🙄. Oh and did she have a dog before or his he her new accessory for Instagram?

Reactions: 2
“I’m really enjoying having porridge for breakfast it makes a nice change from having smoothies everyday” You can so tell she is sick of having smoothies she is just doing it so people will click on that link! 🙄 I bet she pours them away after filming for her insta story and then makes a bacon sandwich 😂
Still the protein world porridge tho. So she can still use her swipe up 😂

• Haha
A couple of days ago I defended her on here for putting her designer items on a shelf! However there’s a big difference separating your designer items from you’re normal ones within your wardrobe which is completely normal .... to actually going and buying a billy bookcase and placing it by a door where you take daily selfies for Instagram. Jesus Christ There are no words 🙄. Oh and did she have a dog before or his he her new accessory for Instagram?
She's had the dog for ages, well certainly for as long as I've been following her and that's coming up to 3 years... I know, I know. THREE YEARS. Good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watching her stories really is like pulling teeth.
Milky Coffee... Smeeewwthie... Dodgy boomerang... Watercolour dinner...repeat
It's like groundhog day.

Seriously Dan, I would love to know how your followers are still increasing despite your lack of interesting content 😉

I bet she bores her customers into submission... half an hour with her and they've prob taken out hamster insurance and remortgaged the house 8 times 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.