It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointing lack of drunk stories!

She said this morning that now it's September we can start thinking about Christmas.

She's putting her sprouts in the slow cooker right now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Disappointing lack of drunk stories!

She said this morning that now it's September we can start thinking about Christmas.

She's putting her sprouts in the slow cooker right now!!
They’ll be ready just in time for Christmas dinner 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many days till we put the turkey in. People like it so dry it can’t be swallowed without a pint of water don’t they?

Reactions: 1
yeah but they arent spelled correctly. smeeeeewthie not smoothie duuuuh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how you can go through life this much of a slug. She rolls out of bed to make her smooooowthieeeehhhhh which is creeeeameyyh and thiCK! Then back to bed for a hug with her dog before getting dressed for Nando’s.... wonder what the outfit pic will be today 😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how you can go through life this much of a slug. She rolls out of bed to make her smooooowthieeeehhhhh which is creeeeameyyh and thiCK! Then back to bed for a hug with her dog before getting dressed for Nando’s.... wonder what the outfit pic will be today 😖😖😖😖😖
Slug

Reactions: 1
That pesto pasta yesterday 😳...just why did she have to give us a run down on how to make it? But saying that i suppose it wasn’t as bad as some of her curdled sauced pasta dishes.
Her idea of busy is a joke. Fuckin delusional if she thinks going out for bottomless brunch on a Saturday is a busy weekend!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s no wonder she can’t maintain her weight loss with the size of her portions, that pesto pasta last night looked so bland and tiny. Starving herself all day then no doubt binging of an evening.

Reactions: 4
It’s no wonder she can’t maintain her weight loss with the size of her portions, that pesto pasta last night looked so bland and tiny. Starving herself all day then no doubt binging of an evening.
I thought that looks like quite a big portion 😂 compared to some of the other things she eats. Xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.