It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her burger looks like someone chewed a snickers bar & spat it into a bun🍔 🤮
It looks like a car crash in a bun, that ketchup on it looks like blood! God knows why she edits the hell out of her pictures to make them look unidentifiable

Reactions: 3
The one thing she hasn’t gave 100%... if only she’d given up painting that green room, or thrown away those bleeping slip ons after one or two outings.

Reactions: 7
Splashed out more cash on some branded gym wear. This can only mean one thing ... she’ll be there tomorrow 😂 right on track for the tattler comment saying she hasn’t been lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I will say for Danielle is that she does sell a load of tit to her followers, but she seems to be very clear at the mo about stating that it is indeed an AD or an Affiliate post. So many don't so it's refreshing to see finally.

Reactions: 3
One thing I will say for Danielle is that she does sell a load of tit to her followers, but she seems to be very clear at the mo about stating that it is indeed an AD or an Affiliate post. So many don't so it's refreshing to see finally.
She’s only doing that because ASA contacted her for not doing it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, she doesn’t seem to be using the nuskin stuff anymore as she’s buying facemasks from lush but the nuskin highlight seems to still be on her page 🤔 surely if she’s not actively selling it anymore the highlight for people to buy through should be removed, but then if gullible people click on it and order through her link, more fool them!

Reactions: 4
Also, she doesn’t seem to be using the nuskin stuff anymore as she’s buying facemasks from lush but the nuskin highlight seems to still be on her page 🤔 surely if she’s not actively selling it anymore the highlight for people to buy through should be removed, but then if gullible people click on it and order through her link, more fool them!
That's a good point! I didn't think of that. See what happenes when I let my guard down and become less cynical 😂😂 I scrolled through her feed and just thought, wow it's so clearly stated on every post. I see why now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a good point! I didn't think of that. See what happenes when I let my guard down and become less cynical 😂😂 I scrolled through her feed and just thought, wow it's so clearly stated on every post. I see why now! 😂
They’re all up to it! None of them give a tit about the rules until they’re told off about it, as long as they’re making money haha

Reactions: 2
She's only doing it because shes been caught out - I had screenshots ages ago of her hashtagging aff in white on a white background in tiny letters on her stories. When people used to say in comments about her covert ads, she was an absolute witch to them! I cant stand her, people say shes not a witch, but like all of them, she's sweetness and light only if you're blowing smoke up her ass. The moment you question anything, it's one word answers and snark, using "hun" in that crappy passive aggressive way that they do. She's a cock.

Reactions: 5
She's only doing it because shes been caught out - I had screenshots ages ago of her hashtagging aff in white on a white background in tiny letters on her stories. When people used to say in comments about her covert ads, she was an absolute witch to them! I cant stand her, people say shes not a witch, but like all of them, she's sweetness and light only if you're blowing smoke up her ass. The moment you question anything, it's one word answers and snark, using "hun" in that crappy passive aggressive way that they do. She's a cock.
Oooh yes I agree she's a witch when she wants to be! I've seen that too. I was just quite impressed how clear she marks the ads these days, but then I was put straight how it's because she had a telling off from the ASA 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Imagine how time consuming it is to film the food prep and do all the ad swipe up tit for the kits THEN to organise the food to look pretty. Then photograph it, and edit it. Then write out a lengthy caption
Every time she makes a meal 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 get a life girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.