It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only doing it because shes been caught out - I had screenshots ages ago of her hashtagging aff in white on a white background in tiny letters on her stories. When people used to say in comments about her covert ads, she was an absolute witch to them! I cant stand her, people say shes not a witch, but like all of them, she's sweetness and light only if you're blowing smoke up her ass. The moment you question anything, it's one word answers and snark, using "hun" in that crappy passive aggressive way that they do. She's a cock.
Ooo careful calling Danielle a witch on here. Call her a bleep, a twit, a dick, a knob but just not a witch because she is not a witch! Haha

It does my head in how these people think we are arsed about their days! Half of us only follow them to critic their every move!

Just gonna record myself putting fuckin chicken onto a skewer... because I’m a boring duck!

And yes I’m a boring duck for watching and getting myself so pissed off about it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Without the caption stating it was fish it actually looked like pork, this girl sure knows how to use a filter!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just wondering, would it not make more sense for her, instead of having a massive energy drink at lunch to just have more food? healthy food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danielle is going out for bottomless brunch in Leeds guyyyyys!

You know what this means, drunk stories!!

Don't let us down, Danielle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.