It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈 Why why why does she feel the need to do these fuckin stupid drunk videos!!! She’s making a tit of herself! She just shows herself up to be a total posing drunk mess! She has zero personality drunk or not! Her fella is ugly as duck to the point he actually looks like a creepy bloke you might bump into on a night out who tries to speak to you and you avoid him like the plague. She’s got fish eyes and he’s bog eyed! And someone please ban the witch from doing stupid boomerangs! Someone bring this site to her attention so she can see how fuckin annoying she is!! Utter bellend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
🙈 Why why why does she feel the need to do these fuckin stupid drunk videos!!! She’s making a tit of herself! She just shows herself up to be a total posing drunk mess! She has zero personality drunk or not! Her fella is ugly as duck to the point he actually looks like a creepy bloke you might bump into on a night out who tries to speak to you and you avoid him like the plague. She’s got fish eyes and he’s bog eyed! And someone please ban the witch from doing stupid boomerangs! Someone bring this site to her attention so she can see how fuckin annoying she is!! Utter bellend
Ooooft she’s riled you hasn’t she?! Go and tell her about this thread then if you’re that arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of allllll the annoying, deceitful arse holes on Instagram, Danielle really isn't that bad 🤷‍♀️ if not a tad boring/monotonous, there's worse people out there.

Reactions: 11
Of allllll the annoying, deceitful arse holes on Instagram, Danielle really isn't that bad 🤷‍♀️ if not a tad boring/monotonous, there's worse people out there.
Agreed. She is what she is. That last post was nothing short of vicious. She’s a lot of things but a witch ain’t one

Reactions: 5
I like her too. She spends a lot of her free time just watching box sets, cooking* or drinking with her husband which is basically my life. I just don't post mine on Instagram because I KNOW it's boring. 😂 She's harmless though.

*Not wedded to my slow cooker though!

Reactions: 11
Ooooft she’s riled you hasn’t she?! Go and tell her about this thread then if you’re that arsed
Arsed I am not. I was merely a little riled at her boring stories and why she would even feel the need to upload such utter crap! But yes she isn’t a witch, perhaps I got a little carried away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arsed I am not. I was merely a little riled at her boring stories and why she would even feel the need to upload such utter crap! But yes she isn’t a witch, perhaps I got a little carried away.
Think you showed more emotion in that post than she ever has on her whole insta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t mind anyone telling you what you said was incorrect, no one can monitor your opinion on her! She might not be a witch but she is a full on knob who is one extreme to the other. She’s either really boring droning on about her day or every other story is about discounts and ads from stupid protein companies or overpriced facemasks and lip plumper!

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed your rant, keep em coming 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
She is so boring and I don’t mind a rant, but calling people ugly is too much 🤣 she is a bit soulless on stories but I wouldn’t call either of them ugly. No one can help how they look, you’re born that way. I think I’ll go out with a paper bag over my head today 🤣🤣🤣

I have had to unfollow her though, it’s too repetitive

She is so boring and I don’t mind a rant, but calling people ugly is too much 🤣 she is a bit soulless on stories but I wouldn’t call either of them ugly. No one can help how they look, you’re born that way. I think I’ll go out with a paper bag over my head today 🤣🤣🤣

I have had to unfollow her though, it’s too repetitive
True, some people are just born super ugly, and then others are born super ugly with absolutely no personality what so ever.

Agreed. She is what she is. That last post was nothing short of vicious. She’s a lot of things but a witch ain’t one
Vicious? you do know this isn’t a bum Danielle forum. If you like Danielle that’s great! But I don’t so I have come here to share my views with other like minded individuals! Yes I probably got a little carried away and said things that were a little OTT however I think you’ll find a lot more vicious posts if you scroll back through. She isn’t a witch correct but She’s been called worse on here.

Last edited:
True, some people are just born super ugly, and then others are born super ugly with absolutely no personality what so ever.

Vicious? you do know this isn’t a bum Danielle forum. If you like Danielle that’s great! But I don’t so I have come here to share my views with other like minded individuals! Yes I probably got a little carried away and said things that were a little OTT however I think you’ll find a lot more vicious posts if you scroll back through. She isn’t a witch correct but She’s been called worse on here.
Nah I CBA, I’ll take your word for it

Reactions: 1
I’m scared I’m going to throw my phone to the ground in a rage if I go and remind myself how she says it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.