It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else pissing at the fact shes complaining about being on to her last bottle of cider. hardly surprising when she had all of 3 bottles in her trolley 🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok I feel the need to alert you all to the latest video on her story where drunk danielle stares blankly at the camera for what feels like an eternity before trying to find her straw and then aimlessly bobbing along to drake with a rather tipsy Chesney by her side.

DRUNK STORIES ARE COMING GUYSSS 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
ok I feel the need to alert you all to the latest video on her story where drunk danielle stares blankly at the camera for what feels like an eternity before trying to find her straw and then aimlessly bobbing along to drake with a rather tipsy Chesney by her side.

What dance is her husband doing in the background 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing! Go watch now everybody, the videos won’t be there in the morning lol!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Omg trying to find the smooothehhhhh strawehhhh shes plonked in her gin!! And his bobbing along next to her I can’t cope

Reactions: 2
Literally so confused about the latest story of two drunk 30 year olds in a garden drinking out of tin cups and bobbing their heads to drake for Instagram. What is happppennnning 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You’re not even exaggerating - what was the point of that story apart from her grinning at her reflection every once in a while. Even her drunk stories are now boring
And even the poor dog is terrified of her, tucked in the corner 🤣

You’re not even exaggerating - what was the point of that story apart from her grinning at her reflection every once in a while. Even her drunk stories are now boring
And even the poor dog is terrified of her, tucked in the corner 🤣
it reminds me of when someone thinks they're taking a photo but its actually a video so theres lots of staring with a blank expression. so pointless. her content is absolutely dire at the moment 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Raging I missed it

I noticed that. She always deletes some, you’d think she’d learn her lesson and put the phone down when drinking 🤣
Chesney seems to have learned his leason after the Hitler fiasco during his German stag do

Last edited:
It's so obvious that the majority of her followers are bought, how can you have 104K followers and 600 likes and 5 comments per post? So many other accounts have a smaller following but much higher follower engagement, its embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.