It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have never noticed how bad her teeth are. (Watching on the face mask story) also inside of her nails looked manky

Goes to show how heavily filtered her pics are ... the bright pink shirt has turned orange!

Reactions: 3
Why does she look so startled.. Like she's shocked she's sat in Nandos. Did she travel there by Tardis or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn’t really used to annoy me but recently her pointless annoyingly tit tilt head boomerangs, coffee drip, protein shakes are really winding me up! And she quite clearly wants some travel company or booking.com to approach her and ask her to collaborate with them!
She literally is one of the most boring accounts to follow. She doesn’t seem to have much of a personality or a sense of humour. Or she just acts like the most boring person in the world for instagram. And I can’t believe her husband is a bank manager? Any videos she’s uploaded of him he looks a bit of a... well just not the sharpest tool in the box if you get the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whyyyyyyyyy does she do so many of those annoying bleeping head bopping boomerangs 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just been called out for stealing Nando's watermelon and feta salad.....she's been plugging it as her own since the day she first had it in Nando's (I remember her raving about it at the time and she has it several times a week since).

Just like the SW carbonara that she "created" 😂🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.