It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post on her tracing account about being kind and writing hate online. Does she not remember the tit she did herself to so many different bloggers and brands? The hipocrisy is unreal :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her post on her tracing account about being kind and writing hate online. Does she not remember the tit she did herself to so many different bloggers and brands? The hipocrisy is unreal :unsure:
I know this is what i have said previously. She can't take it, but likes to dish it out!

Reactions: 2
Is she some born again saint is that what happens when you quit blogging your past is just erased?
Think she thinks that! Bet she misses the freebies she used to get! I bet some idiots still send her stuff though!

Also she likes the sympathy!

Doodlesbythebunny aka tracingsbyallan has a new secret insta peeps! Its mrsrileytobe bless :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Beg beg beg at it again with drunk elephant she has no shame. Why would they send product to a non blogger tracer :oops:

EFE5C00E-A034-4349-8E4A-158B481C84F1.jpeg

“Once life (and Mick’s wages) are back to normal” I think you mean, Angela!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She flat out plagiarises Disney, then has the gall to warn people to not copy/share her tracings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CB167AE0-B0C7-4813-85A3-DDB7DDDF94FB.jpeg

Just seen this and I have to say, I am really surprised (in a good way!) to see Angela posting this. Maybe it’s also because she’s not blogging anymore and not receiving products, she feels free to say as much and has nothing to lose. But either way, I’ve thought the same. Charlotte Tilbury have been launching product after product like nobody’s business this past while and it kind of rubs me up the wrong way, it strikes me as being so greedy and tone-deaf. I wonder how their sales figures are these days.

Shocked she posted that, she was up Charlotte tilburys arse Not long ago ,