It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a brother though? Hopefully, he is taking the lead on treatment plans. I am still sure she is selling his house to finally get onto the property ladder.

Maybe she should get her old job back at B&Q and actually contribute to her household instead of stealing.

Reactions: 2
Id like to think he has friends or parishioners on the scene that can step in if needed? In her video she said he was on holiday with his friends and his card stopped working so I hope they can help

Reactions: 1
U can report it to dwp. I remember seeing posters in the hospital about it. I guess she will be claiming money to care for him too

Oh devastation alert, she has closed down her twitter account! Anyone know why?
I seen this too, I don't know! She instagram-storied about deleting her twitter and blocking gossip websites because she has so much stress in her life already etc... but as far as Twitter goes, I think the comments on here are correct, and maybe she sees so too - that brands wouldn't touch her with a bargepole given the amount of controversy she gets involved in. Deleting her twitter deletes a lot of the "evidence". Just waiting on Charlotte Tilbury dropping her now

Now I don't know if her dad was a Church of England vicar, but if he was they ABSOLUTELY require vicar's to OWN THEIR OWN PROPERTIES so that when they retire they have somewhere to live/supplement income whilst working. So she is properly lying through her teeth about him being a renter OR she spent so much of his fucking money he had to sell a few years ago.

Reckon its the latter mate as her stories say its rented and she has moved three times in four years

Her selfie on insta, wow the stress has changed her in two years I kinda feel for her tbh
Yeah I can imagine it's kinda stressful when your whole following knows you stole from your dad. She's nothing. She will never be anything. I can't imagine how that feels to know that no matter how much you try to change, everyone can Google you and know that you've ruined your dads life to buy material things to be seen as a 'blogger'. No one is being a troll. It's just a genuine reaction to someone being so callous and heartless that you could do that to a loved one. Beauty by the Bunny or Its All Angela, she will always be known as that argumentative, nasty, horrible person who needs to fill her life with material possessions to feel like she's something. So pathetic

changing her blog name was her attempt at hiding her past but she will forever be known as the blogger that stole her dads nest egg to buy Charlotte Tilbury and for being ghastly to everyone

changing her blog name was her attempt at hiding her past but she will forever be known as the blogger that stole her dads nest egg to buy Charlotte Tilbury and for being ghastly to everyone
I just hope all those lipsticks are worth it

Tragic

All of which will be out of date now as they have a 24 month shelf life

Interestingly in the mail (groan I know) today a woman has been jailed for four years for stealing her dads money?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It still shocks me that brands want to work with her or be anywhere near her to be honest. I literally refuse to have anything Jo Malone or Charlotte Tilbury in my life whilst they support her.

Wow, its almost a phenomenon at this point - both grossly overweight, unattractive women and by all accounts failures who steal money to spend on bloody beauty treatments/products and steal in order to appear wealthy.

Jesus wept. Maybe this will give her brother the confidence to pursue a conviction.

The article could be about her 100%

I’m surprised by how hypocritical she is as a beauty guru to be honest. She’s promoting M.U.A on her Insta page yet she moaned multiple times about disliking them as a brand, and it’s adam Mintos brand. Ok he left but she has the integrity of a seagull on Blackpool pier

Nearly every single blog post is gifted goods how does she receive so much? I'm actually quite jealous she has pretty much every single Charlotte Tilbury product, she doesn't deserve it.