It's A Sin - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a show that certainly stays with you!

I remember thinking during one of the episodes was ~at least Colin will be alright~because I, foolishly, thought cause he hadn't been partaking in the whole "scene" he would be protected. But I thought that was a superb point in the script cause of course it wasn't just those folks on the "scene" that caught this!
When the camera panned to him lying on that copy place floor my stomach actually dropped.
And it's stayed with me since. It's that profound. The whole series is.

I too, have seen the normal heart and I went back to watch it after finishing it's a sin. I would say it's a sin was more intense for me, I don't know why, maybe cause it was UK based and Colin 💔 but the normal heart has stayed with me too!

Sorry I'm not adding to anything here just wish I'd known of this thread when it was on!

Reactions: 9
I want to see the normal heart but don’t have prime… might have to do a 7 day free trail again!
i was gonna re watch it’s a sin but it’s half way through one of the episodes n won’t let me start over….might be agood thing to save me from Collin 💙💙😭

Reactions: 1
Why did they burn all Gregory's stuff? Its heartbreaking watching his father cry, maybe that was usual for infection control at the time?

Reactions: 3
Why did they burn all Gregory's stuff? Its heartbreaking watching his father cry, maybe that was usual for infection control at the time?
I think it was to wipe out any memory of him cos of the stigma, I might be wrong.

Reactions: 8
I’m Currently watching “postive” on sky (now) as recommended here.
it amazing that those who were diagnosed in the early days are still alive now.
the normal heart is next on my list.

Reactions: 5
Yes, that was an awful scene. As others have said above, it was to remove and wipe any trace of him. At the time AIDS was the ‘gay plague’ and the stigma and scandal of having your child die of it was too much for some. They were literally erasing his existence and the disease. To see his childhood school photo go up in flames is an awful yet powerful and heartbreaking scene.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m Currently watching “postive” on sky (now) as recommended here.
it amazing that those who were diagnosed in the early days are still alive now.
the normal heart is next on my list.
I've not heard about "Positive". Will check it out 🙂

Reactions: 2
Nominated for 11 BAFTAs !! Woke up to Hearing Collins voice( bbc news was on the tv) thought I was dreaming!
Callum was interviewed on bbc news about the BAFTAs

• Heart
Reactions: 6