Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pipinghot

How is Hannah Montana a friend of lindsays when she was asking someone to go to the meet up to get the tea a few threads back 🥸🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

ExGal

First time poster! I used to never allow myself to post on tattle cos I thought it was toxic but now I think it’s very clear the toxic platform is the Patreon Lindsay is running herself and allowing and taking part in racist undertones. So gross, I’ve just unsubbed. If any of the girls that stood up to her are here, well done!
Admiring your bravery and eloquence 💞
Im actually Pamela who made the comment. Cant believe her honestly ridiculous. She even said she would do a “Proper Terminology/ BLM” podcast but I actually think its all BS & shes saying this so we leave her alone. The minute her asslickers started commenting at me this morning she switched again & commented that she would block me because im “ rude & condescending” literally for standing up for myself & my opinion 🥴 She is being obnoxiously racist, dont act stupid & you wont be called out for it. Simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

hunnybun99

Here you go.

HIGH BROWS:

Let's talk about eyebrows.
Eyebrows have held great significance as far back as Ancient Egyptian times. Using black oxide and carbon paint they thought the look would prevent infection, promote good health and protect the eyes from the sun.

Since then eyebrows have become an ever-changing fashion statement and a trend to keep up with. An important part of the face their main function is to prevent sweat and other debris from falling into the eye. They also aid how we deliver expressions, something of which Botox can get in the way of. In beauty however, we have forgone the idea of them being purposeful. The brow industry is now worth billions and we are constantly trying to keep up with the latest products, treatments and trends. They have become a depiction of how you wish to present yourself. You can choose to be a perfectly manicured, product enhanced brow gal. Or maybe you have become obsessed with brow lamination, the fluffier the better and combed through with a thick spoolie of brow gel. Or maybe, like me your brows have post-traumatic stress disorder from the years of over plucking them into an oblivion that they refuse to grow back.

Brow artists have to constantly keep up with new products and treatments to be on top of their game and we, as consumers are on a never-ending cycle of finding the best brow product to satisfy our brow desires. Back in 2015 super thick and dark brows came back with a bang when Rihanna showed up on the cover of her newly released single "Bitch Better Have My Money". This caused a nationwide obsession with big statement brows. Starting off being overly drawn on and manicured then settling into the more chic and natural Glossier Boy Brow fluffy moment.
Those, like myself who lived through the over plucking obsession in school were left scrambling to figure out the best product to eradicate the fact that our brows were all but non existent. I invested a substantial amount of time, money and effort into trying to keep up with the bushy brow frenzy. Practicing my best wrist flick while holding one of the many thin nib eyebrow pencils that claimed to give the most natural looking fake hair strand. Many opted for micro-blading or got sucked into buying an overpriced serum seen on an Instagram ad. Keeping the product by your bedside at night yet still forgetting to make use of it.

I have been trying to follow and keep up with eyebrow trends but my brows just do not cooperate. Seeing as our eyebrows actual use is to stave off sweat in these warmer months, my perfectly natural drawn on brow strands turn to mush. So I've decided that I’m getting of the trendmill and am willing to accept that I have to accept what I have!

I first got a hold of my mothers tweezers age ten. I would spend my evenings as a young teen peering into one of those magnifying mirrors perched on my windowsill. I could see all my pores and every unwanted brow hair that unbeknown to me would be hugely in fashion in my later years. Plucking each one and letting them float away, never to be seen again. Searching for the Pamela Anderson high arch barely-there brow. Sometimes I'd go as far as to pluck the whole tail end and draw it back on higher with a badly sharpened Rimmel brow pencil. Using the same one to line my lips adding Vaseline to both keep my brows in place and smearing some on my lips to blend in the brown pencil. As of late I have begun to get seduced back into the thin brow phase of my youth. I’m getting older, getting Botox and facials. Watching Vogue get ready with me's to pick up whatever tips and tricks I can to try and maintain my youth. To this day I have the same magnifying mirror and the other morning I placed it on my windowsill and looked closely at myself. My last brow tint had worn off and my face was covered in Dripping Gold Wonder Water. If I rang up to book a tint I would be left with an orange hue around my brows for a couple of days. I truly dislike being tanless so I decided I'd forego the tint. Trying to figure out a rotisserie of having a bare face to prep for a tint post lockdown was just another thing on my to do list that I couldn't be arsed with. I picked up my pink Tweezerman tweezers and went to town. Trawling through Instagram beforehand looking up images from the early two thousands for some inspiration.

I've succumbed to the fact that I will never again have my pre plucked brows. So I have decided to revisit the thin brow moment that I unknowingly dedicated myself to in my teen years and it feels liberating! I will no longer try force my brows to be something that they are not. They are sparse and thin and look in a constant state of surprise post Botox but they function just fine as they are.

Brow trends will come and go but my spindly thin brows are here to stay.
What in the junior cert essay is this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Just as an aside, does anyone else find it off-putting when girl's boyfriend's get involved? I always think it's way hotter just to be stoic bastion of maturity and say nothing, not even give it any air, but clearly be supporting your partner. Maybe that's just me though?
Wouldn't worry about it - he's not your fella

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Galzgal

Imagine going through a year of watching her get back with Jimmy, break up with Jimmy again, get with moo moo, break up with moo moo, get with the new guy, move in with new guy after 6 weeks, supposedly leave her child behind with her parents, get dumped by new guy after 5 months, help her move her whole life out of new guy’s house and pick up all the pieces only for her to go back to that guy. If it’s true Jenny was caught bitching, I could not blame her in the slightest, not even one tiny little bit. It actually wouldn’t be normal if Jenny hadn’t said something negative about all of that.

And that’s not even taking into account the public slagging matches with Jimmy’s supposed baby mama/baby mama friends, the online feuds with Kneevo and that child, texting Patreon subscribers asking them not to tell Jenny and posting about being a superspreader with her Covid denier/anti vax friend in midst of the third wave. Impressive 12 months work Linds 😂👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

ExGal

Is it just me that thinks L can be slightly low key racist?? I’ve been an X gal for years and ive brushed it off but its getting to a point now that she more than once has made a joke about BLM & also has made a mockery of not knowing or using the right terms to address black people instead of educating herself. I really find it so obnoxious & just seems to me that she is so up her own privileged Orse & for that I will be unsubscribing. You would think with Mai who sang the Itgalz intro & their friend Katja appearing at the live shows that L would be a bit more respectful to these type of subjects, but no. J was always there to babysit the offensive BS that flew out of L’s mouth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
A few less posts licking Jenny’s hole maybe??

Unless all of the posters licking Jenny’s hole on here are actually Jenny herself under multiple accounts? Cos if so, that actually makes things waaaaay more interesting that this actual thread has been in a while🤣🤣🤣
You caught me, it's me Jenny - just landed in Ibiza & thought i'd log on :cool:

Ya fuckin' dope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Im actually Pamela who made the comment. Cant believe her honestly ridiculous. She even said she would do a “Proper Terminology/ BLM” podcast but I actually think its all BS & shes saying this so we leave her alone. The minute her asslickers started commenting at me this morning she switched again & commented that she would block me because im “ rude & condescending” literally for standing up for myself & my opinion 🥴 She is being obnoxiously racist, dont act stupid & you wont be called out for it. Simple.
Yet another ExGal here, this is the only thread I’ve been on and although there is a lot of L hate, I’ve seen a lot of balanced and insightful stuff here too. Much less of a toxic echo chamber than the patreon became post Jexit!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tontobby

First time poster! I used to never allow myself to post on tattle cos I thought it was toxic but now I think it’s very clear the toxic platform is the Patreon Lindsay is running herself and allowing and taking part in racist undertones. So gross, I’ve just unsubbed. If any of the girls that stood up to her are here, well done!
Admiring your bravery and eloquence 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
This woman is 30 with 2 kids and is literally arguing with her own subscribers instead of simply saying I hear you and I'll take it on board. I used to be a big fan of Lindsay but this whole attitude is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. She couldn't give a fuck about any of us or what we think as long as we're lining her pockets.
As much as I disliked Jenny and the constant know it all comments I think she clearly kept Lindsay in check.

Reactions: 42

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
just been sent multiple screen shots from a friend of a friend circling of L saying some really really nasty stuff to girl she barely knew through ig dm. She really truly is disgusting, my jaw was genuinely on the floor when I read. L on a manic episode absolutely tearing into a poor girl and trying to bully about the others mental health. Maybe L forgot to “take her meds” again whilst berating others for there mental health. Also some claims that can’t be shared due to a potential new court case landing on Ls lap shortly.
Fact of the matter is: This woman will be penniless in less then a year. Clever investments for our L and her kids future ? Absolutely not. Burnt through every bit of quid on instantly gratifying TACK and shite.
I’m not even gonna age shame , but the more the day goes by , the more she looks like nanny McPhee.
No one will work with her again- no credible human or media source , there’s a reason for that. COMMON DENOMINATOR.
...I'll say it again😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Elhy7994

It is a fabrication. It's spreading lies. You should go and work in the Mirror. As an actual FRIEND of Lindsay's and xgal, not a fangirl, I can tell you that it was not L's SOBRIETY that broke up Xgalz, but the same shit you are doing here. Someone who she was in business with, constantly spreading lies and talking shit about her business partner to literally anyone who would listen and guess what, it finally caught up with J. I don't need to give the receipts (which there are, a LOT of) that's between L and J and L has too much respect for herself to feed hungry vultures like you.

Also, believing that you are ENTITLED to spread lies and say horrible things about someone you don't even know from adam just because there's a platform that allows you to do so says WAY MORE about you than L.
If bitching about your friend/business partner is the reason the friendship/it galz ended then that seems like such a shame. It just feels so trivial to end a friendship and business over.

And also, congrats on your friendship status - while I’m just a ‘fangirl’! I’m actually an xgalz subscriber who unfortunately had to come here to try and figure out what the hell happened because no information was given. Not everyone on here wants to speak negatively, but any posts that aren’t 100% pro-L are bashed on Patreon & Discord, so Xgals subscribers have to come to Tattle for info. For the record, I’m disappointed by the Xgalz breakup, and I’m disappointed in how L (not J) has handled the whole thing - from deciding to take over ItGalz herself to what she has been commenting about J online - regardless of who is to blame. I have no doubt both J and L feel they were in the right.

Why can’t L tell us what happened without ‘speaking badly’ of J? The clause in the contract can’t prevent L from telling the facts of what happened, just that neither party can paint the other in poor light. If the facts do that, then so be it.

Why all the secrecy? Why the delay in telling subscribers what really happened? Why hint heavily that J was in the wrong but not actually come out and just tell us?

Why don’t you tell us if you’re such a good friend of L? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

TreesOfGreen

That would be amazing !

And it’s actually really really true the friendship between them didn’t seem to be great. Watch the live just after Jenny’s engagement. It’s so odd and awkward. The tension is insane.

Towards the last 20ish mins , Jenny wants to stop talking about what has happened and talk about something else (the engagement.) and Lindsay is talking non stop about her self. You can see the awkwardness. Lindsay even whistles. Lindsay really really did everything in her power to take the spot light away from Jenny’s big moment.
Not sure if you remember the very early days of Jenny and Evan but when they announced it on the podcast Lindsay was actually dying to say she had slept with him before. She made a few not-so-subtle comments first and then Jenny said 'just come out with it because you're dying to say it'. I feel like Lindsay struggles to be happy for anyone else's wins and wants the limelight always on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I love how she’s like “you’re talking about me on tattle life yet im the sad one”

Lindsay you’ve built your whole career upon bitching and gossiping about celebrities 😂 you reap what you sow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40