It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Jenny subconsciously knew she was severing the friendship by talking to Ls sisters. It's obvious that it's going to get back. Relationships built on bitching and being catty usually end like this.

yeah i think so too! shes not thick she knew it would get back , she prob didnt care that much.

Arght im just so done with the drama, fair enough to J for lasting 10 whole years 😂 it was fun while it lasted, now its just annoying. Thank you ladies for giving me the lolz, its been a pleasure ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Receipts at this point are a must - you cant claim to be bullied and harassed (esp via email where there is a paper trail) and not disclose it! If she has proof of all this tit now would be the time to show it and actually shut people up once and for all. If J is such a bully she should be happy for her to get her comeuppance

Reactions: 41
“It’s hard to stand up to a bully and scary”.. How is anyone supposed to take statements like that seriously from a woman who is airing all their dirty laundry on insta for the past month - trying non stop to ruin J, yet she accuses J of character assassination.. she’s a master manipulator

Dead that it took 3 people to produce that ramble LOL
Her, Luna & Stella

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I think J’s response was so classy with the request for no hate etc that it would be hard for L to release the receipts now. As it would make her look terrible and hell bent on perpetuating the drama even if the contents of the receipts were true.
Her sudden statement and accusations did seem to be coming totallt out of the blue… especially seen as tattle is genuinely tne only
Place people are discussing it. I’m surprised extra.ie & Twitter etc not covering it. So why draw even more attention to it? Especially if sensitive info about her likely to leak???
maybe learning from the kneEvo school of thought that controversy creates more subs 🤷🏼‍♀️

doubt we’ll ever find out fully. L should leave well enough alone now and try move on. Although odds are she’ll ultimately spill when the patreon starts to tank subs

Reactions: 14
Arght im just so done with the drama, fair enough to J for lasting 10 whole years 😂 it was fun while it lasted, now its just annoying. Thank you ladies for giving me the lolz, its been a pleasure ✌🏻
We’ve all been here.
See you back in a week or two when the next 💣 drops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Jesus shut up Lindsay ffs. The only person still stirring drama is you. Jenny’s statement was reactionary to yours and she had every right to address your claims. The only person bringing drama upon yourself is YOU. It’s a pity she didn’t have three people help her write that too as she wrote the same sentence twice. And the truth is not out there, your version of the truth is out there which is about as clear as mud and without any proof. And as for character assassination, there is only one person here coming across absolutely OBSESSED with the other and that is Lindsay about Jenny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So what is it with the character assassination?! Lindsay is going on and on about how Jenny was bullying and vilifying her. No receipts. No proof. I haven’t seen anything major come out about Lindsay that was character assassination at all. Rumors and gossip here but just that. If it was out there it would be on here right? The only one publicly assassinating someone’s character is Lindsay on Jenny like wtf 😂 I’m willing to eat my words, but if there are no receipts there’s no believing the extreme claims of bullying and blackmail and such.

Lindsay is coming off as soooo jealous and insecure in this episode. I do hope she gets herself together and can be happy. She seems very spiraling.

Reactions: 12
Lindsay is kind of making me uncomfortable. Who writes "everything I said is completely true. Three people can validate". So cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The content of todays episode was no different than how the galz usually spoke about influencers/influencer drama when they both did the pod in the past with Jenny involved??
This is literally no different, very on brand for it galz content?
Can't cope with the drama of ye tryin' to make it something more, who have clearly no idea what content it galz has been releasing throughout.
Do you remember they ranked everyones outfits at the gossies it gal vs tit gal?
I like to come here for the tea as much as anyone else but it is a bit painful to see ill informed comments all *shock-lets cancel her-horror* at content that, if you had ever historically listened to the pod, is nothing new?

Reactions: 17
I also have been a fan of both girls for different reasons thoughtout the years. I have leaned towards one of the other in different pods however not with major investment.
I do think L is reactive and emotive and I do think J's statements so far have been more tasteful, however J's admittance of wrongdoing makes me think she definitely messed up in a bad way. I think her asking for nobody to send hate to L is a protective measure to try and salvage her image after being branded a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The content of todays episode was no different than how the galz usually spoke about influencers/influencer drama when they both did the pod in the past with Jenny involved??
This is literally no different, very on brand for it galz content?
Can't cope with the drama of ye tryin' to make it something more, who have clearly no idea what content it galz has been releasing throughout.
Do you remember they ranked everyones outfits at the gossies it gal vs tit gal?
I like to come here for the tea as much as anyone else but it is a bit painful to see ill informed comments all *shock-lets cancel her-horror* at content that, if you had ever historically listened to the pod, is nothing new?
It’s cringey cause she’s mentioning Jenny’s friend and it’s also very wrong timing lol how can you not see that

Reactions: 6
Lindsay is kind of making me uncomfortable. Who writes "everything I said is completely true. Three people can validate". So cringe
Burden of proof Linsday. It's gas like yea everyone should take your word for it because three other unnamed people apparently know. Cool. Will still believe it when I see it. she has every opportunity to release even one small nugget of proof and won't.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.