It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way that last post was not me trying to be up Ls ORSE šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s done some stupid tit and is a dope sometimes but she is still entitled to her feelings and if Jenny has been a witch (which she has admitted to) then sheā€™s entitled to be angry in my opinion. I know Iā€™d be pissed if my bestie did the same to me!!

Reactions: 14
Give her some credit, you don't know the whole story. He spent a few weeks with his grandparents, he wasn't abandoned. I'm sure he was spoilt the whole time. L has been doing a great job as a single parent during a pandemic where she was in lockdown in her small apartment for over a year. Taking a break away in your BF's house is hardly child abuse. She literally moved back when her house was redecorated. There's a lot to be said for how a fresh space can affect your mental health. Its pretty harsh to judge a persons parenting. It makes my blood boil tbh
Did she not only move back to her own apartment because your man had dumped her though? The X Galz episode discussing L's breakup with Dave in May certainly didn't imply that she was only "taking a break away" in his apartment lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Very true.. and just because Jenny can be "measured or articulate", it doesn't prove her innocence. Lindsay is reactive and always has been. Jenny is a sneaky witch and always has been šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø probably has Evan giving her guidance too. Who has lindsay got? Luna? I don't excuse any of her behaviour either before anyone says it. Rank tbh.. but the story is plausible and Jenny was v careful in what she said. She's been using Lindsay and lindsays erratic behaviour for clout for years
I would have thought Lindsay had a lot more people than Jenny tbh

Reactions: 12
Yeah, but at first it came from a place of concern.. You're not gonna witch about someone to their sisters if it's just harmless gossipy stuff. She was clearly concerned about her
Then she should say it to Lindsay her so called best friend first and not witch to her sisters like thatā€™s mad behaviour to be honest Iā€™d be fuming too

Reactions: 13
Give her some credit, you don't know the whole story. He spent a few weeks with his grandparents, he wasn't abandoned. I'm sure he was spoilt the whole time. L has been doing a great job as a single parent during a pandemic where she was in lockdown in her small apartment for over a year. Taking a break away in your BF's house is hardly child abuse. She literally moved back when her house was redecorated. There's a lot to be said for how a fresh space can affect your mental health. Its pretty harsh to judge a persons parenting. It makes my blood boil tbh
Thatā€™s a generous revision of history. She moved in permanently with the bf and only moved out and back into the old gaff with the two kids because he dumped her. But yeah I do agree that the parent shaming would make your blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Then she should say it to Lindsay her so called best friend first and not witch to her sisters like thatā€™s mad behaviour to be honest Iā€™d be fuming too
Yeah I understand that too but in fairness I'm sure she did try to talk to L about it. What was L so so afraid of the past 6 weeks that she kept her mouth shut?

Reactions: 8
Look point Iā€™m trying to make is they probably both have done some fucked up tit, they are both bitchy and gossipy galz so no doubt they have both made each other feel a certain way the last year to cause all this šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

How do you know she didnā€™t? Didnā€™t J have words with L how itā€™s not a good idea to stop her medication over night? Thereā€™s only so much talking you can do to someone before you give up and it seems J had to stick with L for financial reason with the podcast so it wouldnā€™t have been an easy getaway like a normal friendship would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would have thought Lindsay had a lot more people than Jenny tbh
I don't know, herself and her family seem to have an amazing relationship.

But friend wise, (I don't know that much about who she's around, no clue who kneevo is) , but from her insta she always seems to jump from one group to another, like they are all yes men and session friends and then bail when they get bored.

I remember a few times when she wanted to go out or on a date I think she had to call on followers to come with her.

Pebbledash seems to be a good friend but I imagine he is the star of his own show.

No relationship seems to be stable.

The lack of a support network is a bit worrisome. She could destroy her career and relationships in a matter of weeks if she doesn't have a reliable sounding board.

Reactions: 10
How do you know she didnā€™t? Didnā€™t J have words with L how itā€™s not a good idea to stop her medication over night? Thereā€™s only so much talking you can do to someone before you give up and it seems J had to stick with L for financially reason with the podcast so it wouldnā€™t have been an easy getaway like a normal friendship would be.
Jenny admitted to saying ā€œharsh thingsā€ so it clearly was more than just saying she was worried about L. Thereā€™s one things being concerned for a friend but sounds like she did her dirty. Snake behaviour I say šŸ

Like I donā€™t care about how mad my best friend and business partner is moving Iā€™d never say fucked up ā€œharshā€ tit about her to her own family. Iā€™d call her straight out on it and if she didnā€™t cop on just leave the pod. No need to go around being bitchy in my option šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
Is it fair to say that j wouldn't have a career (or fiance) of it wasn't for L? She was smart to capitalize on L's exposure on snapchat. She always seemed a bit resentful that L had more followers and was sent more pr. L was always firm on the belief that she would always be real and not kiss ass to any inauthentic influencer which j has been doing a lot more of. .since being with e anyway. Like think back to that painful live of them trying on lipstick, talk about watching nude paint dry. That was def js idea of trying the get spon and l was having none of it. We love to see it but they have gone different ways. They will both end up on top because they have different interests now. J will become a more of an influencer and I would love to see L become even more of an anti influencer doing that real talk tit we all love don't we?! On another note.. part of me would also love a frenemies type pod with L and keemon.. they could be kindered spirits

Part of me would also love a frenemies type pod with L and keemon..

Is it fair to say that j wouldn't have a career (or fiance) of it wasn't for L? She was smart to capitalize on L's exposure on snapchat. She always seemed a bit resentful that L had more followers and was sent more pr. L was always firm on the belief that she would always be real and not kiss ass to any inauthentic influencer which j has been doing a lot more of. .since being with e anyway. Like think back to that painful live of them trying on lipstick, talk about watching nude paint dry. That was def js idea of trying the get spon and l was having none of it. We love to see it but they have gone different ways. They will both end up on top because they have different interests now. J will become a more of an influencer and I would love to see L become even more of an anti influencer doing that real talk tit we all love don't we?! On another note.. part of me would also love a frenemies type pod with L and keemon.. they could be kindered spirits
It has been SO painfully obvious since L start d doing the pod alone that it literally wouldnā€™t have lasted two weeks without J. L has zero creative ideas, is bad at editing, canā€™t manage any of the admin/ behind the scenes work. Even if Lindsay gave the podcast an initial boost with her Snapchat following sheā€™d never of made it into a business like Jenny did
Also Jenny being jealous of Lindsays follower count would be pretty ridiculous when sheā€™s engaged, saving for a mortgage, bought her own car etc and isnā€™t publicly fighting with exes all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Really? I always saw it the other way around. J happily took the free tit. (as would I) whereas L was tagging some shite fast fashion label in her insta saying that's how you get them to give you free tit. Constantly talking about followers, losing followers, she wants followers, talking about going and doing lives again just so her follower account would increase.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just always saw L as wanting insta fame and J as wanting to rub shoulders with Irelands big wigs fame.

Reactions: 18
Jenny admitted to saying ā€œharsh thingsā€ so it clearly was more than just saying she was worried about L. Thereā€™s one things being concerned for a friend but sounds like she did her dirty. Snake behaviour I say šŸ

Like I donā€™t care about how mad my best friend and business partner is moving Iā€™d never say fucked up ā€œharshā€ tit about her to her own family. Iā€™d call her straight out on it and if she didnā€™t cop on just leave the pod. No need to go around being bitchy in my option šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Nobody knows the context of what the conversations were but she was conversing with someone she thought they were comfortable talking to and by the looks of it happens to be a sister of Lā€™s who sheā€™s also friends with maybe even closer to so itā€™s complex friendships and relationships.

I donā€™t believe J had no reason to say the things she had to say when youā€™ve been pushed that far but also going by the dramatic tone of Lā€™s statement it struck a nerve so maybe she seen truth in what was said but didnā€™t like the reality and freaked out leading to all this.

Reactions: 9
It has been SO painfully obvious since L start d doing the pod alone that it literally wouldnā€™t have lasted two weeks without J. L has zero creative ideas, is bad at editing, canā€™t manage any of the admin/ behind the scenes work. Even if Lindsay gave the podcast an initial boost with her Snapchat following sheā€™d never of made it into a business like Jenny did
Also Jenny being jealous of Lindsays follower count would be pretty ridiculous when sheā€™s engaged, saving for a mortgage, bought her own car etc and isnā€™t publicly fighting with exes all the time
I actually agree. Love if they would go to couples counseling. They are an iconic pair.

Reactions: 4
I don't get this whole 'Jenny is such a snake for bitching about her friend' holier than thou stance. The irony of being on TATTLE and acting as though you have never bitched about a friend? Lol thanks, I needed a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
J wouldn't have a career or fiance? What? She's the only one out of the 2 who has had a long term relationship (that was steady for a long time) and career?

Reactions: 30
Very true.. and just because Jenny can be "measured or articulate", it doesn't prove her innocence. Lindsay is reactive and always has been. Jenny is a sneaky witch and always has been šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø probably has Evan giving her guidance too. Who has lindsay got? Luna? I don't excuse any of her behaviour either before anyone says it. Rank tbh.. but the story is plausible and Jenny was v careful in what she said. She's been using Lindsay and lindsays erratic behaviour for clout for years
I agree. Imagine it was mine or your friend and they were saying stuff to others "out of concern" and then it turned "bitchy" as Jenny admitted. My heart would be broken?? I can imagine how L feels. I understand J probably got fed up and it turned into nasty bitching but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow. Like it must have to have gotten to a toxic level of bitching? She must have hit below the belt. Neither statements from the girls are adding up to me.

He said she said. But the fact that her bitching hit such a nerve that it caused a long term friendship to fall apart..rings alarm bells for me. We all witch about our friends from time to time but some of the stuff J said must have been very cutting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Part of me would also love a frenemies type pod with L and keemon..
Perhaps she would not have made podcasting her career, but Jenny had legit and stable careers in marketing before ItGalz and during the first bit of ItGalz. They both created ItGalz and made the brand and the podcast we all loved.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Ls new bf had a lot to do with the drama in their relationship. I feel like their relationship went downhill since L got with him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.