It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why people are saying oh Jenny must’ve been in the wrong she didn’t argue for the business/friendship.

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you kind of had to stay even though you were really uncomfortable?

To try and make a comparison, I had rented a house with a friend before, I loved her to bits but as time went on I slowly started to realise this isn’t someone I could live with, be around this much etc. I didn’t know how to tell her because she was my good friend, and she hadn’t really done anything to me personally, she was on and off with an absolute idiot... very self destructive and I just found being so involved in her life draining. I found out something that ended our friendship, something I maybe could’ve considered forgiving had we not been living together, but because I was so sick of her and her antics anyway I was happy enough to walk away from the friendship and the current living situation.

Maybe J was delighted, almost relieved even when this big ‘bust up’ happened and wanted out immediately. It gave her that chance. How do you tell your best friend with no degree or previous job experience ‘hey, I wanna end our business’ and not have a big fall out anyway to be fair? She’s probably been thinking of how to get out of this for months now and finally the opportunity arose. Cowardly? Maybe, I dunno, but like I said with my situation above it really was taxing on my mind for months leading up, and that was only a lease on a feckin house, imagine owning a business.

Anyway, defo still team J, even more so after her statement. Notice how she didn’t even post it on her grid, she doesn’t give a duck about Lindsay or anyone else seeing the supportive comments, who’s ‘statement’ got more likes etc.... I can guarantee you Lindsay is living for that tit at the moment.

Apologies for the rant! Hehe

Reactions: 74
I do feel sorry for Lindsay too. I genuinely don’t think she recognises she has any part to play in her destructive relationships. From what I’ve observed in her mind, she is an innocent victim targeted by all these awful toxic men. And if anything has gone wrong in life, it’s not because of her, it’s bad luck, etc. I also don’t think she appreciates how these behaviours affect/have affected her friends/family. So in her mind she is blameless. Coming from that perspective, it must have been gut wrenching and heart breaking to find out what Jenny was saying about her. Particularly if she had no clue Jenny had a problem with her.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure why people are saying oh Jenny must’ve been in the wrong she didn’t argue for the business/friendship.

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you kind of had to stay even though you were really uncomfortable?

To try and make a comparison, I had rented a house with a friend before, I loved her to bits but as time went on I slowly started to realise this isn’t someone I could live with, be around this much etc. I didn’t know how to tell her because she was my good friend, and she hadn’t really done anything to me personally, she was on and off with an absolute idiot... very self destructive and I just found being so involved in her life draining. I found out something that ended our friendship, something I maybe could’ve considered forgiving had we not been living together, but because I was so sick of her and her antics anyway I was happy enough to walk away from the friendship and the current living situation.

Maybe J was delighted, almost relieved even when this big ‘bust up’ happened and wanted out immediately. It gave her that chance. How do you tell your best friend with no degree or previous job experience ‘hey, I wanna end our business’ and not have a big fall out anyway to be fair? She’s probably been thinking of how to get out of this for months now and finally the opportunity arose. Cowardly? Maybe, I dunno, but like I said with my situation above it really was taxing on my mind for months leading up, and that was only a lease on a feckin house, imagine owning a business.

Anyway, defo still team J, even more so after her statement. Notice how she didn’t even post it on her grid, she doesn’t give a duck about Lindsay or anyone else seeing the supportive comments, who’s ‘statement’ got more likes etc.... I can guarantee you Lindsay is living for that tit at the moment.

Ooooh I can heavily relate to that one. We had a horrible time with a friend and a load of tit she pulled and the drama she tried to cause after a fallout cos of her behaviour but ultimately we’re relieved we’re not stuck being her friend cos it’s hard to just one day go ‘I don’t wanna be your mate’ especially when they make themselves the victim in everything

Sarah’s stories are def directed at their spat. But Jesus don’t witch to somebody’s family about them Jesus
Yeah I reckon the sissys would like them to work it out…one thing Jenny is not is stupid. I’d say there was context to the venting if she chose to off load on the sisters. Even with all the trust in the world, she’s not thick enough to this it wouldn’t go back

L has said before that her and her sisters often disagree, maybe they are not aligned on how this has all blown up?

Reactions: 9

Similar happened to me!

Reactions: 3
I think L is focusing on the bust up as the reason people are unsubbing from patreon, that's why she felt the need to put out a statement. Instead she needs to focus on putting good content out there. If she does that people will sub, they won't care about who said what. She was naive to think she could just buy out J and continue on her merry way, it was always going to be a bumpy transition and she was always going to lose some subs.

I think the whole thing should be put to bed now, J is obviously focusing on what comes next and L should too. Her need to be in the right and the injured party won't help her in long run. Head down, chin up and she will still make a good income.

Reactions: 13
What does Ramona have to get back at L over??
The terrible injustice of L playing a part in rumbling her and not allowing her to continue spending all her free time trolling people and tearing people apart for shits and giggles. I know we’re all in here for a goss, but 95% of us aren’t here just trying to ruin people’s lives for the craic after spending years learning the ‘art’ of trolling and flame wars and running multiple accounts and harassing people.
I hope!!!

j is very close friends with Fiona and always has been regardless if she’s L sister obviously Jenny felt it was okay to speak to her knowing she was her sister. She wasn’t talking to the wall I would imagine L seen someone’s phone by chance or something I doubt it was the case one of the sisters went to L and told her. Maybe she’s mad with F now too but I mean they’re all over 30 so I’m kinda glad F is still following J they can have a seperate friendship like and she obviously doesn’t think was J said was that bad. L better get the receipts out because now both have spoken I defo believe J
L might have been in one of those huge fights with one of her sisters that she’s spoken about. And the sister in a fit of anger said “well I’m not the only one who thinks XYZ- here you go, Jenny thinks it too”. That to me is probs most likely scenario. There is no way Jenny was bitching away to an unreceptive audience, whichever of the sisters she was messaging most like joined in or agreed on some level.

Reactions: 19
The terrible injustice of L playing a part in rumbling her and not allowing her to continue spending all her free time trolling people and tearing people apart for shits and giggles. I know we’re all in here for a goss, but 95% of us aren’t here just trying to ruin people’s lives for the craic after spending years learning the ‘art’ of trolling and flame wars and running multiple accounts and harassing people.
I hope!!!
totally agree, if this is R its gonna get ugly very quickly

Reactions: 2
I’m sure all of L’s family agreed that moving in with that lad and leaving R with her parents was an AWFUL decision so that’s probably where Js comments began and maybe once that door was open she vented all her other frustrations with L
And I’d say L got particularly pissed of when she heard what J had been saying cause in the end she was completely right
what proof do you have about Riloh not moving in with the new BF? and how do you know that isn’t the rumour that Jenny started??

Reactions: 3
what proof do you have about Riloh not moving in with the new BF? and how do you know that isn’t the rumour that Jenny started??
No Lindsay said it, she said that he decided he didn’t want to move schools etc and she’d also given Stella to her parents anyway who Riloh loves

Reactions: 4
No Lindsay said it, she said that he decided he didn’t want to move schools etc and she’d also given Stella to her parents anyway who Riloh loves
When or where did she say she left Riloh? I know she said about Stella but didn’t hear Riloh

Reactions: 2
Omg I forgot about the dog she abandoned. I saw her on Fiona’s story today. The classic dogs aren’t Christmas gifts saga 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lindsay’s statement was hysterical and overly dramatic. Jenny’s was self aware and measured. She doesn’t deny she was caught bitching but I wonder would it ever occur to Lindsay that there was some merit in what Jenny was bitching about. The way Lindsay had to pad her statement out with things about feeling bullied and patronised on the podcast was pathetic and irrelevant when she was happy enough to continue on recording in spite of feeling those things. She should have stuck to the issue at hand. Ultimately lindsay’s statement reads like she is raging that Jenny is coming out on top and the fact she had the decency to avoid public discussion has pissed Lindsay off. Wasn’t Lindsay the one who said she wanted to keep it out of the public domain?! Ha. She is raging Jenny isn’t an impulsive loose canon and kept her cool. It is absolutely eating her alive inside that people still like Jenny and find it hard to believe things went down as dramatically as Lindsay says. Just look at her today ffs she thought she cancelled the patreon on her. Embarrassing. Paranoia is a terrible thing

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.