It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bitching to her sisters?! It clearly started as concern I’m sure and maybe got bitchy because she became frustrated… hardly bitching when it’s her sisters and know it will get back to L? I’m so lost.

Reactions: 38
Omg girls I have a house to clean, children to feed, clothes to wash. Nothing is getting done.
So much tea!

What a classy response by Jenny

Reactions: 77
Wonderful reply from Ms Claffey she always speaks in a short and smart to the point way no waffling!!

Reactions: 61
Bitching to her sisters?! It clearly started as concern I’m sure and maybe got bitchy because she became frustrated… hardly bitching when it’s her sisters and know it will get back to L? I’m so lost.
This is exactly what I expected. I was actually musing well before the break up how Jenny puts up with the endless drama in L’s life and she’s a saint to put up with it. Turns out she’s not a saint, just human

Reactions: 12
Tbh the fact that Jenny spoke to the sisters just shows it clearly was laced with concerns of Ls wellbeing, it probably was about the new relationship etc and L just blindly defended herself and her coercive controlling bf when she found out by the sounds of things

Reactions: 36
Doesn’t make sense to me.. she agreed to a buy out of their very successful joint business after a few bitchy comments that she thought was forgiven?

Reactions: 15
If I worked in PR I'd have advised saying this:

"Hey guys. Me and jenny had a major fight on the day of the live. She said some things about me and in retaliation I said some stuff back. Long story short, the tension would have been too much for her so she quit. Maybe it was always bound to happen, who knows? Emotions were high and we both probably went overboard with locking each other out of stuff but I bet none of you listeners are angels so don't judge. Anyway, please don't assume i was totally in the wrong because "I'm a mess". The real story is boring friendship stuff and you'd be really disappointed. Maybe I'll talk more about it next month but it's not that exciting. Anyway keep subscribing x"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s stories are def directed at their spat. But Jesus don’t witch to somebody’s family about them Jesus
But I think this also highlights that what J was saying couldn’t have been that bad? Like obviously she admits it got a bit bitchy but she hardly was telling L’s sisters that she’s a bad parents or something, it definitely was a lot more trivial that L blew out of proportion cause as we’ve ALL seen on tattle she can’t take a drop of criticism

Reactions: 12
As predicted - J was bitching about L with her sisters, not assassinating Lindsay’s character as she stated. Hardly groundbreaking considering L’s behaviour over the past year in particular. Interesting that whatever was said the sisters clearly didn’t report back to L immediately. I think it speaks volumes that J felt comfortable to have such convos with L’s sisters - they clearly hold some of the same views / concerns.

Reactions: 52
Doesn’t make sense to me.. she agreed to a buy out of their very successful joint business after a few bitchy comments that she thought was forgiven?
Exactly… seems weird that she wouldn’t fight for it after apologising? They have a live show coming up as part of a lucrative business and have been friends for 10 years. Surely they’ve had fallings out before?? Think there’s some details missing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.