It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sound like Jenny. Do you want me to discuss the call with the threat of violence from someone you’re VERY close to? That was witnessed? And ALL the rest you did.
Who is this directed at? I’m confused as duck

Reactions: 7
You sound like Jenny. Do you want me to discuss the call with the threat of violence from someone you’re VERY close to? That was witnessed? And ALL the rest you did.
I’ll answer for her, bleeping YESSSS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Come on @yikes93 spill the bleedin tea, it was piping when you started talking about it six hundred years ago, now it's only tepid. Stop with the empty threats and get it off your chest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Nudes aren't really a big deal though - i mean i don't want mine out there but would hardly get her cancelled on all platforms?
Yeah and unless absolutely everyone and their mother has her nudes on their phone it would be a very stupid move on Jenny’s part

Well if yikes93 is really Ls friend it’s clear that she’s getting very defensive around the Riloh story so that might have been what Jenny was spreading but I don’t believe that yikes actually knows L at all TBH

Reactions: 4
Who are you even talking to? You seem to be continuously talking to yourself. Ok go ahead, by all means spill the tea. I’m still not going to be Jenny either way
Come on yikes we’re all waiting to hear it..
Well if yikes93 is really Ls friend it’s clear that she’s getting very defensive around the Riloh story so that might have been what Jenny was spreading but I don’t believe that yikes actually knows L at all TBH
the lies were apparently spread to L’s family though.. had to be something L’s parents/ sisters weren’t aware of.

Reactions: 5
Why won’t you tell us who the threat was from if everyone supposedly knows them and they’re a known scumbag?

Why am I getting major bloggers unveiled vibes off her statement
The total lack of acknowledgment that she could have possibly done anything wrong and the vibe that she maybe believes her own bullshit would remind you of Ramona going to the papers pretending to be a victim and being completely delusional

Reactions: 14
Why won’t you tell us who the threat was from if everyone supposedly knows them and they’re a known scumbag?
Are they alluding to it being Evan?
Can't see that myself with his petty posts but I'm not sure who else it could be?

Also edited to add I don't think Evan is a known scumbag or is one for that matter!

Reactions: 4
it seems as if a lot of people want L to be wrong despite the fact that her statement is not at all difficult to believe

Reactions: 12
it seems as if a lot of people want L to be wrong despite the fact that her statement is not at all difficult to believe
I’ve always related more to/liked Jenny but the more time passes and she says nothing, the harder it is to back her in the face of that statement from Lindsay

Reactions: 8
People generally don’t believe known liars, especially with zero proof

Reactions: 9
Girls, gays and theys I sincerely doubt anyone on here actually knows J or L personally. Can we stop with the "you're Sarah or J or L or Pete" Half the thread looks like this....
3igo27.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
AEFAC663-6C5D-48C7-B14E-A597BA733C81.jpeg

Patreon was down today for everybody and L posted this on her story. She’s absolutely loving this. Always the victim

Reactions: 10
Holy tit. I sincerely hope both girls are ok and have good support systems around them. But I can’t lie- hook this piping hot tea directly to my veins.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.