It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing all those likes (7k currently) and supportive comments on Lindsay's post, I just can't get the past the thought 'Is this what you really needed to make yourself feel whole?' Like no matter what - keeping a salary of 11k a month, a legal splitting of the business, two separate statements and a plan for both of them - L had to have the last word and the public validation and fanfare and to feel like she'd won? Was she ever going to settle for anything less? There's something so unsettling about intentionally creating chaos to make yourself feel better. There's no way Jenny is going to stay silent in response to an attack like that, she may even be lawyering up for all we know if L seriously broke a legal agreement that was in place.

The drama does not start and end with that post, it makes it a million times worse. I don't know how L doesn't see the short lived dopamine of public validation isn't going to magically clear up her anxiety and depression over what happened. She had the opportunity to just focus on the pod and move on with her life like Jenny, but instead to L has created a far worse environment and left herself wide open to the public discourse she hates again. You have to ask yourself, in the end what was the priority? Keeping ItGalz alive? Or hurting Jenny like she hurt you? If it's the latter then L and J are both as bad as each other.
I think this is brilliantly written post and I found myself nodding along however as much as the phrase ‘don’t judge someone until you’ve walked in their shoes’ is two a penny and sometimes meaningless, it is so true especially in this situation.

I think the last 6 weeks for Lindsay has been hellish, from finding out to what J had been up to, to falling out with you best friend of a decade, to scrambling together to keep the business alive, she was getting eaten alive on here at times and trying to navigate X Galz / It Galz 2.0.

Lindsay by her own admission is reactionary and very open so it must have killed her especially to sit back and keep quiet about everything when 1. She was the one actually recording podcasts and 2. Being ‘blamed’ for the fallout. I don’t blame her at all for what she did last night, she probably felt backed into a corner and wanted to offload her own truth. For me the vagueness is her trying not to spill all the beans and reflects the new Lindsay - the one who doesn’t come on Insta anymore or talk about her relationship.

We might disagree with one another here and I enjoy hearing most people’s takes but I think most of us will agree this was a toxic ass friendship and had been for some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe every time someone makes an edit the comment has to be re-moderated? Not sure. I know when I logged in this morn there were new comments I hadn't read in the middle of ones I had read. I'm sure people need at least 20 minutes to get through my essays 😂
That would make sense actually I was the exact same this morning! Was wondering how I missed so many last night

Reactions: 4
Interesting. How could J do this if its not hers to delete? Wasn't there a buy out?

Can't see this post on Insta? Just me?

Reactions: 8
I think this is brilliantly written post and I found myself nodding along however as much as the phrase ‘don’t judge someone until you’ve walked in their shoes’ is two a penny and sometimes meaningless, it is so true especially in this situation.

I think the last 6 weeks for Lindsay has been hellish, from finding out to what J had been up to, to falling out with you best friend of a decade, to scrambling together to keep the business alive, she was getting eaten alive in her at times and trying to navigate X Galz / It Galz 2.0.

Lindsay by her own admission is reactionary and very open so it must have killed her especially to sit back and keep quiet about everything when 1. She was the one actually recording podcasts and 2. Being ‘blamed’ for the fallout. I don’t blame her at all for what she did last night, she probably felt backed into a corner and wanted to offload her own truth. For me the vagueness is her trying not to spill all the beans and reflects the new Lindsay - the one who doesn’t come on Insta anymore or talk about her relationship.

We might disagree with one another here and I enjoy hearing most people’s takes but I think most of us will agree this was a toxic ass friendship and had been for some time.
I'm sure Lindsay wouldn't have made a post like that if she didn't feel utterly at her wits end, but I personally just don't think It's going to bring her the closure she wants it to - tattle has fired up again and people are just discussing her even more. The cause and effect of a post like that on the mental health of both the girls would do more harm then good IMO. But I am also definitely more of the opinion that 'this was a toxic ass friendship' than I am 'what this girl did was worse'.

Reactions: 11
The abuse continues? Is this girl actually for real?

She drew up an online statement with the sole intent of doxxing Jenny, destroying her reputation and trying to damage any future work prospects.

Now she's crying that she's being abused when J retaliates?

Well deserved IMO, fair play Jenny 👍🏻

Reactions: 54
This is the prime example why she needs to put the phone down, take a breath and stop throwing daggers online with no proof of what she’s saying

Reactions: 33
Hahahaha L please think before u post, just got caught up in being a victim again i see

Reactions: 35
She drew up an online statement with the sole intent of doxxing Jenny, destroying her reputation and trying to damage any future work prospects.
Mate, doxxing means posting someone's private details like number and address. She didn't do that in the statement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.