It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any post that uses a word from a higher vocabulary is automatically Sarah, it’s gas. You’d swear she’s the only writer in the world
You just joined today 😉 no just the vocab. The way it’s used and the fact she uses the language such as “other person” like hello!!!! It’s only L and her sister I would imagine that use that kinda awful language where they can’t even name the person!!!

Reactions: 8
Ask him about the other parties he’s been frequenting lately with little birdies and the it gal he had to met to pick his headphones off the next day. I’ll leave it there but be aware there are vms with alll of the details. So leak away at your own risk or how about leave the ofter innocent party alone.
I genuinely barely understand the riddles you’re speaking in 😂

Reactions: 14
I’ll keep reading this thread until it dies but would like if people (and Lindsay on her insta) would start posting actual proof.

I could write some absolute pony here about either camp and if it’s not too outlandish some will believe it as it suits them/confirmation bias. I’m guilty of it too, when you don’t like someone it’s easier to believe them being a dick!
Just want some damn RECEIPTS for all the tea 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My dream is that Adam O Reily would host a sit down red table talk vibe with the girls. They both tell there side first and then meet after to discuss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
she was very understanding at first and offered counselling from account in response to the other person saying they need it to address deep seated self issues. Offering this when you’d been defamed to your family and friends by your so called best friend just shows how much classier L was about the whole situation. There’s written admission and a n embarrassingly grovelling apology about the reprehensible behaviour by the dawg. Then when her manipulation wasn’t working, she changed to hostility and bullying (threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know) and ran with money . Truth is ultimate defence to defamation. Ever heard of counter suing and signing a legal doc under duress? It’s void
That would be so stupid for her to start leaking anything. tit loads to leak on her and a close third party AND real State of her relationship that I’m positive she wouldn’t want to be leaked pre wedding. If that goes ahead 😇 not sure her fashionable mate C would be happy with the lies she was spewing about C baby daddy either. Just my opinion on the wisdom of that approach.
If I read into your comments you're not really telling us anything we don't already know.
1 .'Lindsay was understanding about Jenny's admission she needed to address deep seated issues - Lindsay already said that in her statement. And to be honest, if Jenny was caught bitching about L behind her back and admitted she was talking tit because she was deeply unhappy with herself, that seems like a pretty honest admission to make. If you're slanting the "deep seated issues" like Jenny had to have pure mental illness to witch about her best mate, that's ridiculous. Literally everyone witches or has bitched about their friend. Most people probably don't get caught but if they did they'd probably double down on what they said or say 'Yeah I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, I've got some work to do on myself' Either way it's not something you throw back in someone's face like L has never done that to anyone else.

2. "when her manipulation wasn’t working, she changed to hostility and bullying" I've no doubt things got heated when the pod discussions started. If I'm putting myself in Jenny's shoes, maybe Lindsay thought that because Jenny admitted she bitched about her and apologised etc, it gave Lindsay the upper hand to then decide what happened to the business. Like Jenny just had to go along with whatever Lindsay wanted to do with the pod as Jenny was in the 'doghouse'. But that's not and would never be what that meant. Your friendship and business are two separate things. Jenny could apologise to Lindsay but would then be entitled to fight separately for their business. Seems like the fight for the business then made them both do petty things.
Also "hostility and bullying" - what's the hostility? What's the bullying? If you're going to throw words out there give us examples of the actions plz. "threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know" - are you saying J got someone to threaten Lindsay? Or did someone message Linsday of their own accord? Sounds awful that someone messaged L threatening them but context is really important here.

3.You keep going on about how Evan is basically cheating on Jenny, and implying that their relationship is a joke. That's not relevant to this situation and saying those things also doesn't make Lindsay look good, it just makes people feel bad for Jenny probably.

4. You've now also said Jenny has talked tit about one of her friend's baby daddy and you're implying her friend wouldn't be happy if that got out. Again, hearing people witch about other people does not shock me because we have all done that. If you're going to make it seem like someone's character is imperfect then don't use an example of something everyone, including Lindsay, has done.

The only thing you're not telling us amongst all the filler in your comments is what "defamed to your family and friends" means. What exactly did Jenny say and how warranted was it?

I'll be clear, I am not Team Lindsay or Team Jenny, but I can safely say Lindsay's post last night did not automatically make me like her more. A post like that out of no where when the dust had settled (and your ex-friend was staying silent for the most part) that literally paints you out to be a saint and publicly lambasts Jenny as a sociopath to your 40k followers and beyond is just as bad as catching Jenny talking about you behind your back. The only difference is you intentionally want a large audience know and to probably dislike the person, like your happiness and recovery depends on it. I think that's destructive. Both of you come off looking bad here.

P.S When Lindsay said Jenny threatened her with stuff that would make her instantly cancellable, someone on discord came up with a very interesting theory about why L suddenly admitted on one of her first solo Xgalz pods that she didn't vote for repeal. Copy pasted it here:
"makes sense that Lyndsey spilled about her not voting for Repeal which Jenny obviously knew about! When she revealed on the podcast that she didn’t actually vote I thought it was so random and at a weird time to be admitting it so it makes sooo much sense that Lyndsey could of been paronoid that when Jenny was threatening her she thought it could of been that she didn’t vote so Lyndsey decided to just say it on the podcast herself"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not Pete, I wish I was the little legend.

I can assure you that I only speak the facts and I CAN SAY A LOT MORE- I saw all correspondence and heard the vms from the girl he was trying to kiss and about the lad he was moaning to at another party about Jenny and L fighting and what a melt it was for him. Also hey Jenny replying back to me trying to discredit what I said is true. I’m not Lindsay. AND YES, it’s entirely true L offered the psycho green eyed monster PAID TIME OFF for counselling to address her issues. She was caught out BIG time dogging L. Lindsay is not the problem here! JENNY WHO HURT YOU, you horrible traitor?

Sorry but where did you hear all this? Care to elaborate cause it's a pretty strong accusation to put out if not true

Imagine it was Pete 😂😂😂😂
Wow you seem really mad.

All I’m saying is I don’t believe a word L says until we see proof. It’s just too fishy IMO. She puts out this statement at the end of the month when she is expecting a large drop in Patreon subs, she has neatly deflected the attention from her recent racist and repeal dramas, and she’s now firmly got people in her corner without so much as a screenshot of this “proof”. Let’s not forget both J and her sisters still followed each other before this statement was posted too.

At the end of the day, it wouldn’t be the first time she’s lied about something, would it?
I haven’t seen any toxic & petty intel released about L though, just people on here anonymously backing up what L is saying about J… I think L is more likely to release stuff and J will take the high road again (case in point - the statement from L yesterday that came seemingly out of nowhere and for no reason)

I don’t want to be hating on L at all, but like was there a need for such a scathing statement? What was its purpose? I just find it hard to soften towards someone that could write a statement like that, making such damning but vague accusations - whether they have some truth or not. If you were in the right surely you would just take comfort in knowing that, be happy that your friends and family know the truth, and feel confident that the truth will come out in the end?

I also agree with others that L not acknowledging her part in it is a major red flag. Do we really believe having listened to the pod for years (in my case) that J just randomly and for no reason decided to do something toxic and take L down, including threatening her with violence and blackmail (?) while L (uncharacteristically) did nothing wrong and just made logical decisions, while innocently trying to protect J and ensure she got the counselling she needs… it just doesn’t add up?

I feel L needs a lesson in PR. She will gain NOTHING from this mud slinging contest and the more she says the better J looks, as J hasn’t stooped this low. It must be really hard for L to stay silent when 1) she feels she has been wronged, and 2) she has a public profile so is hearing the negative feedback/support for J. I do feel for L - as I would feel for anyone who is in this position.

L - if you’re reading this, take a breath, stay silent from here on out, block tattle and focus on the pod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ah ok not showing for me so didn’t know what was happening
Maybe every time someone makes an edit the comment has to be re-moderated? Not sure. I know when I logged in this morn there were new comments I hadn't read in the middle of ones I had read. I'm sure people need at least 20 minutes to get through my essays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.