It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was very understanding at first and offered counselling from account in response to the other person saying they need it to address deep seated self issues. Offering this when you’d been defamed to your family and friends by your so called best friend just shows how much classier L was about the whole situation. There’s written admission and a n embarrassingly grovelling apology about the reprehensible behaviour by the dawg. Then when her manipulation wasn’t working, she changed to hostility and bullying (threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know) and ran with money . Truth is ultimate defence to defamation. Ever heard of counter suing and signing a legal doc under duress? It’s void

Did she misuse the word counsel as in seeking legal counsel & then try to say she suggested counselling for J?
[/QUOTE

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That would be so stupid for her to start leaking anything. tit loads to leak on her and a close third party AND real State of her relationship that I’m positive she wouldn’t want to be leaked pre wedding. If that goes ahead 😇 not sure her fashionable mate C would be happy with the lies she was spewing about C baby daddy either. Just my opinion on the wisdom of that approach.

Just reading the statement again. Lindsay keeps referring to online abuse directed at her... Which I presume means tattle.

If you actively go looking up people's opinions, does it count as online abuse? Its not as if we're all messaging her saying we think she's in the wrong. We're discussing what we thought happened on a forum.

Also, it sounds as though she has no idea what recordings / photos Jenny has of her saying something "cancellable" so it is pretty careless of her to throw that petrol bomb of a statement into the ethos about someone who has dirt on you.

I reckon Jenny will post what she has, or leak it somehow after reading that...

Seems like more self destruction on L's part

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So suspicious about the timing of that post right before the next month to get new subscribers… I doubt L will say anything at all on the podcast and people will be tricked into signing up for nothing. Also doubt J will say anything on her podcast if she is creating one, or bother releasing a statement as she probably just wants to move on (but that will be seen by L’s hard core fans as a assumption of guilt)

The truth is definitely in the middle between the two of them, but whatever happened doesn’t excuse L allegedly leaving her son behind to live with a new bf, nor does it excuse her recent racial slurs and outrageous behaviour over the past few months

Reactions: 21
Ask him about the other parties he’s been frequenting lately with little birdies and the it gal he had to met to pick his headphones off the next day. I’ll leave it there but be aware there are vms with alll of the details. So leak away at your own risk or how about leave the ofter innocent party alone.

That would be so stupid for her to start leaking anything. tit loads to leak on her and a close third party AND real State of her relationship that I’m positive she wouldn’t want to be leaked pre wedding. If that goes ahead 😇 not sure her fashionable mate C would be happy with the lies she was spewing about C baby daddy either. Just my opinion on the wisdom of that approach.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There is written proof. Evan would want to shut up as there are a nice few juicy stories going around about his naughty behaviour one night he stayed out all night in town at a party when him and Jenny were fighting over Jenny’s duck up. Let’s just say a creep and very handsy and kissy wissy. J is a c*nt, act feel sorry for her ugly bastard putting up with her mood swings
Wow you seem really mad.

All I’m saying is I don’t believe a word L says until we see proof. It’s just too fishy IMO. She puts out this statement at the end of the month when she is expecting a large drop in Patreon subs, she has neatly deflected the attention from her recent racist and repeal dramas, and she’s now firmly got people in her corner without so much as a screenshot of this “proof”. Let’s not forget both J and her sisters still followed each other before this statement was posted too.

At the end of the day, it wouldn’t be the first time she’s lied about something, would it?

Reactions: 34
I really don't see the point of the statement, it's done now and she was bought out so she can move on. Throughout it all, J has said nothing publically yet L decides to do a character assassination herself and so publically and for what?

I suppose she didn't like us taking sides but just move on?

Reactions: 11
You have replied back to me on here before with very emotional responses, seems like you are somebody that is directly involved, if not Lindsay herself.

You are claiming to know lots of info but no proof, why should we just take your word for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
she was very understanding at first and offered counselling from account in response to the other person saying they need it to address deep seated self issues. Offering this when you’d been defamed to your family and friends by your so called best friend just shows how much classier L was about the whole situation. There’s written admission and a n embarrassingly grovelling apology about the reprehensible behaviour by the dawg. Then when her manipulation wasn’t working, she changed to hostility and bullying (threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know) and ran with money . Truth is ultimate defence to defamation. Ever heard of counter suing and signing a legal doc under duress? It’s void
Hey L or sissy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just wonder what the tumour was like? Why did her sisters follow her again and now unfollow? Like whatever it is L clearly doesn’t want to say it and put it in the universe. Maybe whatever it was J said was technically true of right but L just doesn’t see it that way

thought this too she said something like I wish I realised a long time ago or something as in she wished she’d realised what Jenny was like
She means she wished she realized this in her own friendship breakdown with Denise from pelo when they had a business together

Reactions: 1
Ask him about the other parties he’s been frequenting lately with little birdies and the it gal he had to met to pick his headphones off the next day. I’ll leave it there but be aware there are vms with alll of the details. So leak away at your own risk or how about leave the ofter innocent party alone.
WHO HURT YOU?
You seem so overly emotionally invested in this 😂😂 chill lady, unless you're Lindsay, it ain't worth it, it comes across creepy.

Reactions: 41
I really don't see the point of the statement, it's done now and she was bought out so she can move on. Throughout it all, J has said nothing publically yet L decides to do a character assassination herself and so publically and for what?

I suppose she didn't like us taking sides but just move on?
I wonder did she actually pay J out though or if they came to another agreement - J still gets a cut of Patreon maybe? As in the statement L says J gave her a valuation that she couldn’t afford
Given past posts by the user, I’m guessing sissy
Id go with L herself - previous comments have been so emotional, name calling etc. I don’t think that’s her sisters’ style

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
M

L's sisters? or Etain, someone like that? they are a close friend if not L herself. Lindsay just tell us what happened? we wont tell anyone lol
(threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know) - who? literally could be anyone

also you clearly know stuff so just spit it out rather then speaking in riddles.

so im guessing Evans riding someone else starting when he found out whatever J did to L... J had resorted to trying to get L beaten up... J is talking tit about courtneys fella....

if all this is true seems jenny let a little bit of clout seriously go to her head. both of them did they went to as really cocky place at one stage. tit always rolls down hill ladies

also did anyone see that sarsibelles account commented on L speaking her truth? has J burnt alot of bridges or what? is it like instagrammer common knowledge?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder if did she actually pay her out though or if they have came to another agreement - J still gets a cut of Patreon maybe? As in the statement L says J gave her a valuation that she couldn’t afford

Id go with L herself - previous comments have been so emotional, name calling etc. I don’t think that’s her sisters’ style
M

L's sisters? or Etain, someone like that? they are a close friend if not L herself. Lindsay just tell us what happened? we wont tell anyone lol
(threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know) - who? literally could be anyone

also you clearly know stuff so just spit it out rather then speaking in riddles.

so im guessing Evans riding someone else starting when he found out whatever J did to L... J had resorted to trying to get L beaten up... J is talking tit about courtneys fella....

if all this is true seems jenny let a little bit of clout seriously go to her head. both of them did they went to as really cocky place at one stage. tit always rolls down hill ladies
Imagine it was Pete 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So now that Lindsay has spoken out, it will be interesting to see if any new intel or receipts pop up on here.

Jenny obviously threatened her that she would release something “cancellable” on her if she spilled (defo at this point could only do that anonymously, otherwise she’d look really toxic and petty.)

Reactions: 7
She

she was in dog house at time, v healthy relationship for her to pass judgement on toxic relationships🤣🤣🤣 she is THE fakest f*ck
ever
Sorry but where did you hear all this? Care to elaborate cause it's a pretty strong accusation to put out if not true

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.