It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the poster who said Lindsay dumps her kids with her parents? Around the time she had met up with Jimmy on the roof with Jenny, Could that have been Jenny posting? I’m still convinced that night drinking on the roof with Jimmy had something to do with the split, next day J on the dart with Luna and no sign of Lindsay then a few days later they unfollowed each other & the ball was rolling 🤔

Reactions: 18
Their first fall out was over how fast things were moving with Jimmy if I'm not wrong, so I'm sure whatever Jenny was saying was because she was probably seeing a repeat in behaviour. But that's a wild guess.

I've never got the condescending vibe from Jenny. I think she knows how to change the topic and steer the conversation which we can see is needed when Lindsay is left alone. If anything, I think Lindsay felt insecure about having missed out on the full college experience having become a mother so young and almost felt she needed to prove herself a bit more by using big words constantly. And then it would almost become a pissing contest between the two of them seeing who misuse the most words first.

Reactions: 21
If L can back up her statement with receipts, Jenny may as well put that microphone back in storage…. I wonder if Jenny will directly address it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The more I think about it, the more it seems Lindsay is absolutely raging over Jenny living her best life in Ibiza, the new pod, and the praise she is getting here.

That statement is an attempt to drag J down. As usual, no proof given.... Just her word against Jennys. It's actually mental that she posted that tbh.

Her family should be advising her to stay offline for a while... Panic attacks, anxiety and going online looking for likes is a bad bad idea

Reactions: 62
At this point it's just one woman's word against the other's silence and I doubt we'll ever get a clear idea of what actually happened. But Lindsay's statement putting 100% of the blame on Jenny and refusing to admit any wrongdoing makes it difficult to sift through her bias for any facts. She's clearly not smart enough to realise that if she had been a bit more balanced and maybe admitted to some fault on her part too it would be much more believable. As it stands it just looks like she's reading too much tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Would love to see the proof, v strange altogether imo. Telling J to go to counselling when she point blank refuses to go herself. Who's the common denominator in all her problem? Lindsay.

Reactions: 49
Lindsay has such a victim complex I’m finding it hard to believe her side of the story. She has something bad to say about everyone in her life and they’ve all wronged her somehow. Jimmy doesn’t contribute enough financially and never sees Luna (despite multiple Insta stories of them together), her parents were religious nuts who forced her to marry young when she got pregnant (despite them helping her raise her kids and giving her granny’s apartment to her), and now Jenny is the issue. Everyone is the problem except for Lindsay it seems.

Reactions: 56
At this point it's just one woman's word against the other's silence and I doubt we'll ever get a clear idea of what actually happened. But Lindsay's statement putting 100% of the blame on Jenny and refusing to admit any wrongdoing makes it difficult to sift through her bias for any facts. She's clearly not smart enough to realise that if she had been a bit more balanced and maybe admitted to some fault on her part too it would be much more believable. As it stands it just looks like she's reading too much tattle.
Definitely think she's flat out reading tattle.

And has a fake insta account, watching Jennys stories. Fuming

Reactions: 15
Do we think Jenny will use the new pod to address it or just move forward? If Jenny drops the new pod this week it'll be interesting to see.
maybe L got a heads up that J is addressing it on her pod.. or at least she’s worried she is going to. I hope she does. I smell major BS off L’s post

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Don't think any of us saw this coming.

My first thoughts are - If the nature of what Jenny was saying about her was that bad, it's obviously awful and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It would be so hurtful to find that out. We don't know what exactly was being said about Lindsay, but literally every friend is guilty of bitching about their friend - so it would have to be really REALLY bad for Lindsay to publicly put Jenny on blast like that, right?

My second thoughts are - The timing of Lindsay doing this is odd considering the dust had pretty much settled, and she was going ahead with Itgalz herself, so what's left to say? Jenny's posts all week living it up in Ibiza and then the mic drop new podcast announcement post, and people supporting Jenny and getting excited about her solo pod must have really really rubbed Lindsay up the wrong way. Enough to have her think 'it's not enough that I get to keep running ItGalz, I want people to know the truth about Jenny' and basically sabotage Jenny right back. Lindsay writes In detail about the character defamation Jenny allegedly intentionally engaged in, but she is doing the exact same thing right back to Jenny now - in a very dramatic and public fashion. If it's true that Lindsay had to sign an NDA and now she's basically gone against that, she could legally be in a lot of trouble.

Also an intentional 'trial by social media' post like that is serious mental torture to inflict on someone, again Lindsay says how much her mental health has been affected but now she's done possibly the most mentally affecting thing right back to Jenny. Yeah stuff was said about both of them on tattle, but not every one knows about tattle - the top liked comment on Lindsay's insta post that literally everyone they know can now see is 'She has always been jealous of you. You were always the more popular and funny one (IMO) I’m with you. Hope you feel better and best of luck.' that is bleeping humiliating. What if Jenny flipped and commit suicide? It's quite serious to put someone on blast like that on INSTA, not a private message forum. If it was Jenny who made the post I'd say the same thing. Why create drama and fan the flames of a situation that was settled when they were both clearly moving on with their own pods (the only thing for people left to discuss then was the quality of the solo pods which is all fair game)

I will hold my judgement on who is in the wrong until we know more, but the one thing I do know is two wrongs do not make a right, and this is one of the most toxic shitshows I have ever seen. How were they ever friends? I seriously hope no one gets hurt in all of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Anyone remember the poster who said Lindsay dumps her kids with her parents? Around the time she had met up with Jimmy on the roof with Jenny, Could that have been Jenny posting? I’m still convinced that night drinking on the roof with Jimmy had something to do with the split, next day J on the dart with Luna and no sign of Lindsay then a few days later they unfollowed each other & the ball was rolling 🤔
This was my thoughts and the talk of her leaving R with her parents to go and live with the fella... BUT that info only really works here - if J was spreading It to her family/friends/real life people etc they would know it wasn’t true?!

Reactions: 6
Don't think any of us saw this coming.

My first thoughts are - If the nature of what Jenny was saying about her was that bad, it's obviously awful and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It would be so hurtful to find that out. We don't know what exactly was being said about Lindsay, but literally every friend is guilty of bitching about their friend - so it would have to be really REALLY bad for Lindsay to publicly put Jenny on blast like that, right?

My second thoughts are - The timing of Lindsay doing this is odd considering the dust had pretty much settled, and she was going ahead with Itgalz herself, so what's left to say? Jenny's posts all week living it up in Ibiza and then the mic drop new podcast announcement post, and people supporting Jenny and getting excited about her solo pod must have really really rubbed Lindsay up the wrong way. Enough to have her think 'it's not enough that I get to keep running ItGalz, I want people to know the truth about Jenny' and basically sabotage Jenny right back. Lindsay writes In detail about the character defamation Jenny allegedly intentionally engaged in, but she is doing the exact same thing right back to Jenny now - in a very dramatic and public fashion. If it's true that Lindsay had to sign an NDA and now she's basically gone against that, she could legally be in a lot of trouble.

Also an intentional 'trial by social media' post like that is serious mental torture to inflict on someone, again Lindsay says how much her mental health has been affected but now she's done possibly the most mentally affecting thing right back to Jenny. Yeah stuff was said about both of them on tattle, but not every one knows about tattle - the top liked comment on Lindsay's insta post that literally everyone they know can now see is 'She has always been jealous of you. You were always the more popular and funny one (IMO) I’m with you. Hope you feel better and best of luck.' that is bleeping humiliating. What if Jenny flipped and commit suicide? It's quite serious to put someone on blast like that on INSTA, not a private message forum. It it was Jenny who made the post I'd say the same thing. Why create drama and fan the flames of a situation that was settled when they were both clearly moving on with their own pods (the only thing for people left to discuss then was the quality of the solo pods which is all fair game)

I will hold my judgement on who is in the wrong until we know more, but the one thing I do know is two wrongs do not make a right, and this is one of the most toxic shitshows I have ever seen. How were they ever friends? I seriously hope no one gets hurt in all of this.
It’s obvious from L’s “statement” that she can see no wrong in herself.. the two prime examples (1) locking J out of Patreon was ok but completely unacceptable when J locked her out (2) Insisting that J go to counselling - I don’t think this one even needs explaining 🙄😴

Reactions: 36
At the same time, if J really was the reason for this break down, why should L get all the blame while J gets all the support? just trying to play devils advocate 🧐

Reactions: 14
It’s obvious from L’s “statement” that she see’s no wrong in herself.. the two prime examples (1) locking J out of Patreon was ok but completely unacceptable when J locked her out (2) jenny needed to go to counselling - I don’t think this one even needs explaining 🙄😴
Yeah the counselling part really pissed off to be honest

Reactions: 21
I took the counselling part as whatever Jenny has been up to is so fucked up that they both agreed she needs counselling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saying about the Counsilling is really condescending like this is the thought process: “I can’t believe you said all this character destroying statements about me, please let me try to forgive you and get you therapy for you must be broken to have these opinions of me”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.