It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also even if J overvalued the business it does not give L the permission to carry on with x galz until an agreement had been reached. Playing the victim again. She also is planting the seed that J is going to “falseify information” on her so if J does come out she can just say it’s a lie. Really not convinced by L statement considering her past behaviour, I can see right through this attempt to gain sympathy but I am so ready to proven wrong

Reactions: 47
My stomach is turning thinking about that level of blackmail and also that J would have had to maliciously keep pics, vids whatever, while they were friends.
Really seriously psycho vibes if there's any truth i this.
I'll be backing L all the way if she can prove this

Reactions: 44
This Instagram statement could be just damage control in case Jenny’s podcast with Yulzina tells J’s version of events and L would lose subscribers before the end of the month. I’d say L anticipates that J will release it before the 31st and wanted to get in there with her side of the story first

Reactions: 22
The timing is definitely strange.. end of the month/jennys new podcast

At least now we know there was no NDA? Surely L wouldnt be risking a law suit then?

Reactions: 20
Also, I just reread the statement and saw that she mentioned she felt "ganged up on". Do we think Evan might be involved? The whole situation is just sad really.

Reactions: 8
Have to say I believe it. Personally I am very close to someone who knows J & let's just say - it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. She is exactly what the other poster in the last thread described - saying your hair is nice and giggling behind your back. Theres some strong things against her being said in that statement and I dont think youd say those things unless it was actually what happened. She could easily be caught out if she lied here. Personally if I was being thrashed online and blamed for it all, I'd do the same and tell people what happened.
That being said, she isn't perfect. There had to be toxicity in the friendship. But I do get more of a genuine vibe from L than J. I think shes just a bit more easily led & guillable
Oh so I am a good judge of character so 😂 J may come to regret embedding herself in L’s life and becoming ‘best friends’ with her sisters as well as mutual friends with all their extended group of friends. Keep your insights coming!

I know she had mentioned Yulia and obviously they are friends but it’ll be interesting to hear the dynamic particularly from two people who don’t see each other often and were close for a short time a long time ago. I have friends from when I lived abroad and were close way back when and still talk to them, but can’t imagine what it’d be like to start a podcast. Must be weird for Yulia knowing that only for the fallout the new podcast wouldn’t exist. Who knows maybe it’s a different dynamic than what we think…

Anyway it’ll be interesting to hear how J acknowledges the situation.

Reactions: 8
Also, I just reread the statement and saw that she mentioned she felt "ganged up on". Do we think Evan might be involved? The whole situation is just sad really.
Yeah i think Evan and Ls boyfriend were definitely involved.. this could also damage evans reputation, doesnt look good :(

Reactions: 11
Don’t believe it for a second, very “she said, she said”. No malicious rumours about L were ever circulating so I think that maybe L couldn’t take a few home truths from J. I don’t buy this belittling shite either, J often had to step in to stop L getting cancelled. It’s very obvious to me that L can’t take any criticism.
Completely agree.

Lindsay has been all over the place for over a year and cannot ever take ownership of her own tit.

Swinging from one relationship to the other, dragging her kids to and fro. On the sesh all during covid, flat out stopped taking her meds, breaking covid restrictions, getting covid and having to isolate, giving the dog away... And if it's true, although we don't know for sure, someone said her son moved back in with her parents instead of moving across the city into a new boyfriends house.

Any reasonable person would maybe look at all of this objectively and say "maybe I'm part the problem" and go to counselling to sort their tit out and get to the root of the issue. Yet here we have Lindsay ready to believe that Jenny is some sort of malignant narcissist, hell bent on ruining her life with all sorts of malicious lies. For what reason? I call bullshit.

It sounds like J was venting and ranting about L and someone said it back, Lindsay clearly unable to deal with the home truths and is going to extreme lengths to stay in denial instead of addressing tit she's said or done.

What she has done there to Jenny is quite scary, and shows what a dangerous person she is. She has made some serious accusations there and done a complete character assassination.

She has done the same with Jimmy, annihilating his character on the podcast. Nobody loves their ex but seems like she has a pattern of toxic relationships and now a toxic friendship too. She's either very unlucky to get involved with all of these vindictive people, or she is deflecting her own tit onto them.

Think what she has done there is so so wrong, imagine going online one day and reading that tit written about you. Poor Jenny, I hope she's OK.

Lindsay desperate for everyone to take her side, she has really shown her true colours. Horrible

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
I have followed L since very early days before J was ever on the platform .. L is a lot of things good and bad people will debate but you can't deny her complete honesty sometimes brutally honest ages no liar she's morals . I totes believe it.
Iv always had bad vibe from J she jealous , bitchy and just not very likable.what ever the situation is j is in the wrong for talking any tit about L . Two faced evil yolk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is L's boyfriend not Evan's friend, like she was introduced to him through Evan?

I know men can be gas in how they won't discuss anything with each other, but this would be a huge elephant in the room..?

Reactions: 3
It’s not looking good for Jenny right now with that post
Yeah J will definitely have to respond in the next few days however she might not if it’ll make things worse from a legal sense. I wonder what happened to L not being able to disclose anything

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she decided to post this now. J has said nothing
1 she could be getting abuse off people, 2 it’s end of the month and she needs patron subs and 3 Jenny’s probably on the plane home from Ibiza and won’t have the chance to see it and respond fast

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.