It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am MORTIFIED for Lindsay.... she is really playing the victim role now. The abuse continues oh my god I cannot get over she posted that on her story hahaha

Reactions: 50
Interesting. How could J do this if its not hers to delete? Wasn't there a buy out?

Can't see this post on Insta? Just me?
no it looks like she has deleted? Imagine her internet was just down for a minute and she’s posting that

Reactions: 11
Then why don’t you just say why jenny was saying about Lindsay if you know then? And to who? You’ve already told us 90% of the story! So why stop there? It’s like whatever she said about L can’t be repeated cause it’s probably true??

Reactions: 18
Lindsay I think you should put some of that 12k a month you're earning towards a basic IT and computer skills course. Reminds me of my ma trying to navigate FB

Reactions: 31
If this little episode doesn’t prove that L is completely paranoid, I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 41
Come on and prove the facts so..?? SAY A LOT MORE because you obviously hate Jenny so why do you care about spilling on her? Are you afraid Lindsay will get angry with you ? Are you afraid people will find out who you are if you spill? Coming on here and saying you know things then not saying anything is boring as fuck say it all or say nothing at all

Reactions: 28
Spill the

Reactions: 10
If this little episode doesn’t prove that L is completely paranoid, I don’t know what does.
Yeah but there’s a reason behind the paranoia, WHAT DOES J HAVE ON HER?
“Wracking my brain the last 6 weeks”
Wujjjja stop that L, it’s definitely something she’s terrified of getting out, I reckon the post was damage control so that’s when it was revealed that J would look like the shittier person for “blackmailing”, she’s been sat on her phone refreshing since the post went up waiting for a response from J so the second the Patreon site is down she immediately thinks J is trying to pull a fast one on her..

Totally get her paranoia but I’d lay off the phone for a few days, clearly it’s making her worse and the more she freaks out publicly the worse she looks

Reactions: 18
Good post. Re the repeal theory, this isn’t the case as L said in her post last night she said she had been ‘racking’ her brain as to what the cancellable thing could be so clearly not repeal.

Also I think it’s probably another level…the repeal thing is very low on the It Galz cancellable scale lol!

Reactions: 9
If Yikes won’t post any evidence why not at least say why you won’t post evidence? Don’t think there’ll be a reply to this but go on, surprise us, prove us wrong

Reactions: 17
I appreciate you can’t fully spill the beans @yikes93 but can you go into any level of detail as to how and what J was making up rumours like how did she manage to spread lies to L’s own family? Also how long had J been doing this, did the jealousy ramp-up in the last year or had the girls also had a toxic friendship?

Reactions: 7
L’s wording of “abuse” “bullying” etc is straight up gaslighting, her family need to turn off the wifi before there’s legal consequences for her wording.

If in fact there has been “abuse” and”bullying” prove it or it’s all baseless claims to ruin J’s reputation and could do serious damages to her career.

Taking J’s side until there’s actual evidence of what L’s says because clearly by her slip up with thinking J deleted the patreon and the site just being down she’s highly paranoid.

Reactions: 34
Jesus...I really hope L's family are fully aware of this situation, and support her. She's spiralling by the looks of things.

Definitely not pro either of them, but you'd worry about L and how prone she is to being pretty reckless.

Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s the photos of L in blackface?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.