Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyinparis20

She did say something like I was so scared the other party was going to delete all the content or something when only J had the log ins 🥴

Also shows are going ahead with just her and she said she’s gonna rebrand them
I know we have no clue what happened but comments like that saying oh she might delete all the content is just more of L trying to push the idea that she’s the only one who cares about content/the listeners! Like why would Jenny publicly say I’ll post her episodes and then delete all the content? So silly! And like she is 100% going to spill the beans but god knows of what we hear from her will even be the truth

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

almas

Idk it was probably as simple as writing to Patreon that her account has been hijacked 😂
Was thinking the same 😂😂

I’m delighted L is locked out now. Perhaps she’ll finally learn that there are consequences to her actions. How anyone thought her locking Jenny out of Patreon and attempting to take over their business was acceptable is wild 😂😂 As if Jenny was going to sit back and let “the boss bitch be a boss bitch”, as Lindsay so eloquently put it 😂😂

Last edited:

Jellybb

VIP Member
This is sooooo confusing… so did Lindsay lock Jenny out and managed to get it flagged on patreon with all her changes? So patreon contacted Jenny and she locked Lindsay out of it??

snoopydoo123

Thoughts?
Will be verrrry interesting to see the type of content that will be uploaded.

I still wouldn't be surprised at all if they make up a bit down the line towards the Live shows. Personally won’t be resubbing because I’d feel played but will of course be getting my popcorn out from the sidelines 😅

Last edited:

snoopydoo123

Girls are not happy on the Patreon comments, rightly so. Much different attitude than people had last week, think they’re fed up at this point after giving her the benefit of the doubt and holding out to see what she would do with the pod 🙃

not great form as well as they are coming to the end of the month, would say a good few will drop their subscription before the next bill

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Do we really need to dissect Kerry Katona slurring on TV? V strange behaviour from L who is trying to get sober ffs

• Heart

Icanteven

Chatty Member
You have to admit though it does look bad that even if Lindsay was the one to email Jenny and request that there’s no charge for July it looks like it’s solely due to the fact that she no longer has access to the account - aka she didn’t mind when she had sole access to the Patreon and intended to take all of the earnings with her but no way is Jenny allowed to do the same
I have no doubt that anything posted by Jenny is for the sole purpose of discrediting lindsay and people are just lapping it up. She's been a sly bitch since day one and I dont see that changing now

Wildchild77

I find it hard to believe that it’s been coming for a while because I feel J (and don’t come at me for this please) has a bit more sense than to sell out a residency with someone she’s unsure of. L on the other hand would have no problem, she seems more impulsive.
I do think it could be that something came to light that happened in the past that one had been keeping from the other.. unforgivable backstabbing?

chloeod123

Anyone else feel really bad for Jenny with all the support Lyndsey is getting on Instagram like Claire, Karla and all sharing it on their stories. Must be hard for Jenny seeing it but I don’t doubt she will come out on top of this

I know the tides have seemed to have changed with Jenny, I do find it funny how she is now embracing all that she would slate other girls for before. Like slagging off people who get engaged at Christmas and then she does the same...
maybe there are lessons learned in that but still, would find it funny to listen back on old episodes and see how much has changed. but also don’t want to pay into the L vortex 😅
It’s a hard one because Lindsay can be very negative and slag people off all the time on the pod so it was a slippery slope for Jenny not to fall in with the mindless bitching. Sure they’ve even said it before they’ve listened back on podcast episodes and felt that they did not even agree with the point they were trying to make at the time of recording. I think we all have friends who we find ourselves bitching about others with frequently and Lindsay definitely brought out a bitchy side in Jenny. However even Jenny knew when Lindsay was taking it too far eg that livestream where L slated Khloe Kardashian we could all see J visibly cringe next to her. I’d say Lindsay is fuming Jenny’s with Roz because I always got the vibe L is jealous of Roz and that’s why she bitches about her so much😅

almas

Yeah thats what’s happening... The galz have done agony aunt / uncle / hotline eps before - not just in live streams. Can we not just be happy that Lindsey is trying atleast? It’s such a bad sit for both of them to be in tbf..
I would be happy for Lindsay if she was using a platform she built independently and coming up with new/ original ideas. I can’t ignore the fact that it’s all half Jenny’s and Lindsay has just taken her business/ livelihood from her.

Smg12

Chatty Member
I’m new here and despite the shit reputation Tattle has, there’s a good bit of thoughtful analysis on this thread anyway.
It feels like these baseless accusations take away from the discussion. As ridiculous as this sounds given the fact that I’ve never met either of these people, I reckon Jenny and Evan are solid.🤷🏻‍♀️
Hard agree they seem like the real deal

Reactions: 15

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
It also seems like Linsday has done a round up of the troops, even Adam ffs, and got them onside or very least on the fence.
Jenny doesn't seem to have anyone bar Evan standing in her corner. (And loads of us of course)
How does she have Adam? He showed support for both.

L has Kneevo, Ross Hogan, Karla K & Clare 🤢

Reactions: 15