It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her and Jimmy on good terms now? Are they currently on his roof with her sister and Luna or is that Lindsays roof?🤔

Reactions: 6
Are her and Jimmy on good terms now? Are they currently on his roof with her sister and Luna or is that Lindsays roof?🤔
Think it looks more like Jimmy’s. Hope this isn’t another round of her and Jimmy

Reactions: 2
Oh do you think? God that’s bad for her if so, he basically just kicked them out of his apartment
Yeah defo doesn’t look like Jimmy in the sisters stories sitting beside her in the garden. Must be the old boyfriend again. Her suddenly being fine makes sense if they’re back on, didn’t have to process the breakup... so bad for the mental health to be dropped by him, kicked out of the apartment with your two kids and then picked up again when he wants? Nah Mate ✋🏻 Run Lindsay, you deserve better!

Does anyone follow Jimmy to see what your man in his stories looks like so we can get to the bottom of it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could the man in her sisters story just have been a family member? Looked to have been a few people outside their immediate family there.

Reactions: 1
Yeah defo doesn’t look like Jimmy in the sisters stories sitting beside her in the garden. Must be the old boyfriend again. Her suddenly being fine makes sense if they’re back on, didn’t have to process the breakup... so bad for the mental health to be dropped by him, kicked out of the apartment with your two kids and then picked up again when he wants? Nah Mate ✋🏻 Run Lindsay, you deserve better!

Does anyone follow Jimmy to see what your man in his stories looks like so we can get to the bottom of it 😂😂😂
I follow him, he has a story up of them all on a roof from last night, lynsdey and her sister there too.

Could the man in her sisters story just have been a family member? Looked to have been a few people outside their immediate family there.
The guy was rubbing her thigh. It’s the ex. She’ll go back there and learn the lesson the hard way. I predict a quick fling with Jimmy however before 2021 is out- the relationship with the ex just needs to implode first!

Reactions: 5
Think I spotted Lindz in Avoca ballsbridge today.. bought a bottle of wine. Could have been a zero percent buttttt didn't look like it. Confirming she's back with the ex being on that side of town!

Reactions: 3
Think I spotted Lindz in Avoca ballsbridge today.. bought a bottle of wine. Could have been a zero percent buttttt didn't look like it. Confirming she's back with the ex being on that side of town!
I mean the wine might not be for her. Especially if she is back with the ex, I doubt she’d go back on the booze. I got the vibe that she might’ve stopped drinking for her ex (amongst other reasons). Sobriety is really hard though, so even if she is back drinking, what she needs is support rather than criticism.

Seems like Lindsay is def back with the bf, can see him in the edge of her sisters stories. Explains the style overhaul/change in personality that we suspected. Also explains why she’s suddenly grand again after her “meltdown”. I honestly don’t know how she lurches from drama to drama like that
Ohh no. I really hope not for the sake of her but especially the kids. If she is back with him I hope she still gets the help she so clearly needs.

Reactions: 12
I mean the wine might not be for her. Especially if she is back with the ex, I doubt she’d go back on the booze. I got the vibe that she might’ve stopped drinking for her ex (amongst other reasons). Sobriety is really hard though, so even if she is back drinking, what she needs is support rather than criticism.

Ohh no. I really hope not for the sake of her but especially the kids. If she is back with him I hope she still gets the help she so clearly needs.
I get frustrated watching because I feel like she never learns. Tbf to Jenny she is a great friend to her. I know if I was her friend I would long since have become irritated/frustrated and fed up with her. I wouldn’t be able to keep supporting these patterns.

Reactions: 4
I think jenny is great to put up with these patterns also. Not shaming her if she's off the wagon at all, the bottle of wine spotted might have been a zero percent or not for her. Its just exhausting. Her figure is to die for in person fyi

I like your outlook and opinion Alice in Funderland ❤

Reactions: 5
I like your outlook and opinion Alice in Funderland ❤
I agree. I’m not saying the drinking patterns would be tiring for Jenny. That’s a total diff ballgame. And I would never judge on that. I mean the relationship patterns

Reactions: 2
I feel like with the ex, saying she'll learn her lesson is a little harsh. They jumped into it head on and moved in together and while it was foolish (only because children were involved) that doesn't mean the relationship was a car crash, people rush in, it happens. Maybe they had strong feelings and now that things are a little more settled, she is back at her own place and he is alone in his place that they decided that suits them better and worked on it and moved forward. I feel people are really quick to shame and take a "wouldn't be me" attitude and just completely overlook the complexities of life and emotions that sometimes cast a little shadow over rationale.

Reactions: 11
It sounds like you can hear Jimmy in the background of their stories. There’s definitely someone with a British accent anyways

I feel like with the ex, saying she'll learn her lesson is a little harsh. They jumped into it head on and moved in together and while it was foolish (only because children were involved) that doesn't mean the relationship was a car crash, people rush in, it happens. Maybe they had strong feelings and now that things are a little more settled, she is back at her own place and he is alone in his place that they decided that suits them better and worked on it and moved forward. I feel people are really quick to shame and take a "wouldn't be me" attitude and just completely overlook the complexities of life and emotions that sometimes cast a little shadow over rationale.
I get what you're saying but the key issue I think most people had with it is that kids were involved. Her kids. Their welfare and happiness is her responsibility. It wasn't just foolish, it was selfish beyond all reason as far as I'm concerned uprooting them once, only to do it again in a matter of weeks. She's not a 19 year old young one with no ties and a lot to learn in life. She's a grown woman in her thirties and a mother of two who should know by now that her children's needs are supposed to come before everything else. Strong feelings and emotions for a new fella shouldn't trump that. Ever.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.