It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have to agree about the drinking. Have found people basically think you shouldn’t come out if you aren’t going to drink
I love going out drinking Heineken zero and having my car outside the pub so I can duck off home at my own leisure it gets a bit much when people around you are getting drunk and talking rubbish though 🥳🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah I have to agree about the drinking. Have found people basically think you shouldn’t come out if you aren’t going to drink
100%. When I quit, I ended up getting excluded from loads of drinking occasions because it made a lot of my friends uncomfortable drinking around someone sober. It actually made it really hard to give up because of that. I went back on it for a while just so I would start being invited to stuff again but eventually I just had to find new friends. I think if people know you had a drink problem it makes them feel weird drinking around you. But if you just quit for other reasons people often don’t get it and pressure you to drink anyways because they think you’re missing out or they think you’re judging them for their drinking habits. It’s a v weird dynamic but it’s a great way of discovering who your true friends are. Although try not to be too harsh if people don’t get it right away (as long as they are supportive even if they don’t get it). Drinking is such a huge part of Irish culture which can make it hard for others to understand why you would want to stop. Sometimes when we come to some realisation we expect everyone else to suddenly be on the same page as us which is rarely the case!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Nah it’s been going on a lot longer. I feel sorry for Jenny, she always confides in Lindsay and Lindsay tells everyone, personal stuff about her and Evan fighting.
dunno if I believe this tbh. I knew Lindsay awhile back and she wasnt a blabber mouth. however people change I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
dunno if I believe this tbh. I knew Lindsay awhile back and she wasnt a blabber mouth. however people change I guess 🤷‍♀️
Regardless I don’t really feel bad for Jenny. Lindsay is the one who’s shared so much personal stuff on the pod in comparison to Jenny who takes advantage of that.

Reactions: 9
I also hope that all is ok with Jenny too! I’d say if there was something serious it would have been cancelled in advance. I wonder if this is the end of it galz? Maybe they have had an argument?

Reactions: 1
I also hope that all is ok with Jenny too! I’d say if there was something serious it would have been cancelled in advance. I wonder if this is the end of it galz? Maybe they have had an argument?
I doubt its the end because its easy money compared to 9-5 job

Reactions: 6
Ah people lie about family emergencies to their boss, not to thousands of people. That's so crappy to do. I'd say it is a genuine family emergency.

Reactions: 4
This reminds me of when Call Her Daddy was coming to an end, it just got so sporadic and mysterious in the run up to it all ending.

This reminds me of when Call Her Daddy was coming to an end, it just got so sporadic and mysterious in the run up to it all ending.
In terms of Sofia leaving btw ( I know it didn’t literally come to an end)

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised they didn't put an X Galz episode up in lieu. I think they've done that in the past when they've been unable to record. Maybe it is a falling out and Jenny is the only one who knows how to work the technology side of the house.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.