It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I personally think they are high off the attention they got from that breakup so now they are making more personal drama to keep it going. If Jenny is having family issues why would she delete Instagram? To me that’s just to drum up interest

Reactions: 3
Agree with the above, Evan was posting as normal yesterday and so was Jennys brother. No family drama there just an attempt to get back into the charts I'd say.

Reactions: 3
Yeah anything I say has come directly from the Galz themselves. Let’s just say, they wouldn’t be besties still if it wasn’t for the pod.

Reactions: 5
The tension only seems to be around since she started going out with him in January. Does Jenny not like him?
Nah it’s been going on a lot longer. I feel sorry for Jenny, she always confides in Lindsay and Lindsay tells everyone, personal stuff about her and Evan fighting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nah it’s been going on a lot longer. I feel sorry for Jenny, she always confides in Lindsay and Lindsay tells everyone, personal stuff about her and Evan fighting.
You said you’ve gotten this info first hand I don’t get how you’re so close to them that you can get all this goss but yet you decide to talk tit about them on here? Bit snakey
You feel bad for Lindsay telling people things that Jenny has told her but yet you’re doing the same thing - hypocrite much???

Reactions: 10
Christ it sounds like it galz may be coming to an end if it’s this bad? They may try go off and do their own separate podcasts..

Reactions: 4
Christ it sounds like it galz may be coming to an end if it’s this bad? They may try go off and do their own separate podcasts..
if this is the case I’d be worried if I was Lindsay, her pod with Pete was not great compared to Jenny with adam

You said you’ve gotten this info first hand I don’t get how you’re so close to them that you can get all this goss but yet you decide to talk tit about them on here? Bit snakey
You feel bad for Lindsay telling people things that Jenny has told her but yet you’re doing the same thing - hypocrite much???
Did she not say she’s a friend of a friend? Hardly being snakey if she isn’t actually a mate..And why are you so concerned about somebody betraying Lindsay? This is a gossip forum made to talk tit about her?

Reactions: 18
Don’t ruin the fun for the rest of us lol

I mean they do have some shows towards the end of the year so I say they’ll keep going for a while, at least for the rest of 2021.

Reactions: 5
Holy tit on her leaving Riloh behind - what was she thinking moving in with that guy? He’s bad news . She’ll have nothing but heartache with him. I bet she got her place made over because it wasn’t good enough for Dave the same way she wasn’t ( well as far as she thinks) changing her whole look , hating her tattoos. Girl -RUN

Reactions: 8
I’d bet a month’s wages if he does break up with her again (for good) she’ll go back to the drink and her old style. Don’t believe for ONE SECOND these changes are for her.

Reactions: 12
I’d bet a month’s wages if he does break up with her again (for good) she’ll go back to the drink and her old style. Don’t believe for ONE SECOND these changes are for her.
I’d feel sorry for her except that she put a new man before her kids , and now he has dumped her she has taken him back . Idiot. Is she that easily swayed by a Channel bag

This isn't the first time she's done the whole giving up drink thing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.